One word on how you feel today

Loving this thread today! Such great stuff!

I’m feeling inquisitive. Curious. Peaceful. Content. Proud. Growing. Spiritual. So many awesome things!

9 Likes

You have got this, stay strong

2 Likes

Thank you hope all is well for you

1 Like

So far so good, thanks for asking

2 Likes

You got a plan for whats to come? A plan A, B and C would be a good start.

1 Like

Tired. But grateful :relieved:

3 Likes

Great cant wait to make 1 year 2 months to go.

4 Likes

Driven

Sufferforgrowth

3 Likes

Even. Life is great right now but I’m not allowing myself to forget where I’ve come from.

6 Likes

Mischievous :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::innocent:

4 Likes

Aligned. Peaceful. And that was HARD af to do today but I did!! :heart:

3 Likes

Ok. It’s not a great word but it’s not a bad word so I’m okay with “ok”. :blush:

5 Likes

Ambiguous. Its day 90 and I thought i’d feel really happy but I would really love a drink. Dont seem to be doing well being sober !!!

3 Likes

Did you just put down the drink or did you begin a journey of self discovery/rediscovery?

Stopping drinking is only half the work to do.

5 Likes

I was the same way at that point…it does get better. Day 90 was the day I went to my first AA meeting…I knew if I didnt, I was going to drink. Lots of programs out there to help.

4 Likes

Exhausted.
Lol only 3 months till beach season, have to keep pushing myself to get in great shape

2 Likes

Stir-crazy

Been inside for too long.

1 Like

Both I think. Been working through alot. Doing mindfullness, changing work pattern, eating better, trying to keep a journal and listening to my self with compassion. However my mood is really low I mean suicidal low. Been to doctor and on antidepressants. Will keep trying x

1 Like

I have very little meetings here. One on a Sunday in the village. 3 or 4 older people.

SMART I believe you can do online…there is info on here about it…may help

2 Likes