One word on how you feel today

Productive

Accomplished

2 Likes

just relaxing

Disappointed. Confused. Worried. Happy. Grateful.

ā€¦yeah, itā€™s one of those days.

2 Likes

Determined. Day 1 no alcohol (again) and day 1 tobacco free.

5 Likes

Tired but gratefulā€¦ oops thatā€™s 3 lol

1 Like

Anxious. Iā€™ve gotten over this morningā€™s mood, and now my attention is sucked up by health concerns. I know how to deal with anxiety, though, so thatā€™s not an issue.

Iā€™ve actually been having a fantastic day, but itā€™s the feelings we donā€™t like that take the spotlight isnā€™t it? Letā€™s fix that:

• Curious
  • Confident
  • Thankful
  • Determined
  • Hopeful
2 Likes

Rejuvenated

Grateful. Today is day 365. Made it 1 year.

20 Likes

Congrats, you have been an inspiration!

1 Like

Awake. Not cool at 12:32pmā€¦

Girlā€¦preach. itā€™s 1 am here and I have to be out the door by 5 for work. Got this nagging cough and just canā€™t sleep

1 Like

Right there with you, friend. 2:30am here and I still havenā€™t shut my eyes. My little weeble was up at 5:30am yesterdayā€¦:roll_eyes:.

Energetic! Had a great sleep this night despite a nightmare about having a drink in front of my kid. He was angry and I was soooo dissapointed and shamefull. When I woke I was so happyā€¦it was a dream :smiley:ā€¦

1 Like

Congratulations on 1 year!! @Frank68

1 Like

Mehā€¦(but 11 days sober)

1 Like

Determined

Organized&incontrol

Calm and in control

Overwhelmed

This job I interviewed for on Monday asked me to go to a technical assessment tomorrow. Standard procedure. Usually, this means theyā€™ll get you in to prep up some dishes, cook something skilled or see how you work in a team e.g. one of my last jobs, I was called in and the head chef said ā€œOkay, I need 70 cheese souffles ready in 1 hour, off you goā€ and so thats what I did. Got the job.

Tomorrow, iā€™ll be conducting a lunch service with something like 100 already reserved. They have sent me a 300ā€¦yesā€¦THREE HUNDRED page PDF file of their Menu, most of which is duplicates and minor alterations. So over the last few hours iā€™ve sifted through it and deduced it down to about 20 pages of skeletal information and the rest of it is all bunting. 4 hrs sifting through info to run a lunch service for a job I havent been offered yet lol oh my giddy aunt.

2 Likes