One word on how you feel today

It’s honestly better than caving and drinking. Us alcoholics are super sensitive. It’s just how we are…if they don’t feel comfortable drinking around you, that’s on them. You have your sobrierty and you’re taking the necessary steps to keep yourself healthy. If these are true friends, they won’t stop hanging with you because of it they’ll acknowledge it and be proud of you. I’m only 55 days clean and still haven’t mustered the courage to really put myself in social settings. All my friends I drank with so it’s strange to see how less your phone rings when you no longer hit them up to get wasted. It’s all in our journey…the right people will stay in our lives, for now, know you’re enough. I hope you have a beautiful day :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

No need to leave though.

If you’re smiling and your heart feels light and you have gratitude for the sun shining today and being alive then yes my friend this is happiness

1 Like

Powerless today

Feeling Hopeful :rainbow:

1 Like

Overwhelmed

1 Like

I know the feeling. Keep your head held high!

1 Like

Fubar’ed…

1 Like

My thoughts and feelings over the last couple of months

Drained. The obsession with alcohol is back and it’s been a struggle fighting it all week

1 Like

Fantastic
TRUSTING my HP
Never would have thought this after this morning!

3 Likes

A little anxious today, going back to work where I told them a terrible lie to get out of going for a week because I was busy binge drinking my life away.

1 Like

Pretty good since its day 5. A bit of anxiety attack, maybe its psychological but still a better life experience without alcohol

1 Like

Workin any program? Seeing a therapist?

Sobriety was a whole different league for me, and I tossed the kitchen sink at it. Family therapy, individual therapy, AA and IOP helped me a metric fuckton with my emotions, namely my anger and sense of impending doom.

1 Like

Older lol.

It’s my belly button birthday and it’s time to go to work!

8 Likes

Happy Belly button day to ya … Another year alive n Sober…

Content

1 Like

Hpaay birthday!:yum:

1 Like

@CaptAZ happy birthday David!!! Have a great day!!

1 Like

Happy birthday, David !!! :two_hearts: I hope wherever you are the sun is shining and you enjoy your day :birthday:

1 Like

Happy Birthday! :tada::partying_face::smiley:

1 Like