One word on how you feel today

FocuseD on myself

2 Likes

Thanks for the shout-out.
All one can do is learn from our mistakes and do our best to be a better version of ourselves every dayā€¦
Stay strong. Stay focused.

2 Likes

Terrible news about a close friend is hard but at least I know heā€™s alive in Jail and for myself I canā€™t be around anyone using right now and have to focus on myself. Sucks hurts but Iā€™m not focused on that outside pain right now and focused on myself and what I need to do today. Checking into the rehab-:heavy_check_mark:
Called my sponsor-:heavy_check_mark:
Next will be a meeting and the gym.
I canā€™t help anyone unless I help myself first.
Thanks for the response man and I hope your having a great day!

4 Likes

It sounds like you have a great handle on everything going on right now!

:pray::pray::pray:

2 Likes

Appreciated

5 Likes

Wow I feel like you have made leaps and bounds over the past few days! Really proud of your dedication! Stay humble!

2 Likes

Hahaha thank you. Itā€™s taken many many many fuck ups and advice from people but probably the biggest right now is going with faith and letting go of control. That was all I ever knew and giving up control and having faith in a HP has been profound in my life right now!

4 Likes

Ohhhh this is a solid word i can get down with

1 Like

Today I feel adored :heart:

4 Likes

Thank you it seems like life has been changing for both of us in leaps and bounds and extremely positively.

2 Likes

Absolutely life is so good sober, itā€™s amazing the changes that happen when you get on a clear path keep up the good work!

1 Like

Adaptable. Someone changed plans on me at the last minute for understandable reasons. Rather than feeling disappointed or thrown off course, we made something else work. New me!

8 Likes

Iā€™ve found myself more adaptable lately. The family are good at changing their minds at the drop of a hat, I used to get upset because it would mess with my plan. Now I find it easier to go with the flow.

3 Likes

Awesome! Thatā€™s gotta be such a good feeling. All this work on acceptance pays off! Roadblocks can sometimes just be detours, with a bit of creativity :sunny:

1 Like

I just go with the idea itā€™s gonna change anyways :rofl::joy::rofl: itā€™s like walking on quicksand with these kids and the wife sometimes

3 Likes

With you there buddy.:joy::joy:

1 Like

Happy Belated @CaptAZ! :birthday:

1 Like

Boredā€¦
:thinking:
Guess Iā€™ll do push-ups and planksā€¦
And laundry???

4 Likes

That bored???:joy:

3 Likes