One word on how you feel today

Fatigue strikes me but I am still on the right mind and track to addiction free life for two days.

4 Likes

Proud: of myself Hurt: by him

Inspiredā€¦

Chilledā€¦ Well there is snow outside :grin:

3 Likes

Feel like storm seaā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™ll second that. Feeling thankful

1 Like

Same here roads blocked

1 Like

Relieved!! OC health meeting went great, with any luck Iā€™ll start my new job next weekā€¦ Itā€™s a step closer to getting my mental health back on track :heart:

3 Likes

Are you in the west ? I think we have missed the worst of it over here.

dont know said here in the central belt it will be here until friday my guys can get out to clear my clients sites my sisterinlaw no 2252

1 Like

Lucky. Temptation was high last night, if things had been slightly different I would have relapsed.

2 Likes

Yeah just heard on the news we have another amber alert from 9 tonight. Shame because Itā€™s melting here.

I am loving it. Bring more snow tonight, tomorrow and Friday so I can get to Glencoe on Saturday and it will be cold bright and sunny on one of the most magical mountains on the planet.

1 Like

Resolved
I have been acceptionally uncertain of decisions in my work/career and feel as though I have finally figured out an adequate resolution.

2 Likes

Today Iā€™m pretty anxious and annoyed because I live with people that still drink but Iā€™m hopeful because I havenā€™t picked up a drink yet so I guess the good word for today would be hopeful

1 Like

Satisfied.

Melancholy.

1 Like

Grateful, but exhausted from insomnia. 3 days today, part of the withdrawal process. So Iā€™m toldā€¦

1 Like

The sleep will improve believe me :wink: Stay strong

Overwhelmed

2 Likes