One word on how you feel today

Accomplished. Made dinner for four people and it smells amazing!!!

1 Like

Hollow, and feeling really confused about why I didn’t seriously work a program and try to get sober years ago. I don’t understand why I did the things I did while I was feeding my addiction. I acted with no regard for my own values and did things I knew would cause nothing but pain for the people I care about most. I feel so confused right now.

I am PROUD

Try not to dwell on that sweet heart… Drink and drugs make fools of us all :heart:

Grateful to spend time with this little monster

1 Like

Calm. Lying on my couch wrapped up in my blanket, candles around me and watching documentaries on Netflix.

It’s the unicorn from despicable me… I asked could I borrow it but apparently I’m too old!

1 Like

You have the best ideas! How was your dinner?

1 Like

Exhausted… Again. One of these days my sleep patterns will balance out…uhh right guys? :unamused:

2 Likes

I’m up over 100 days (yay!) and my sleep was “normal” for a while. But now it’s rather odd. I think alot has to do with current events in my personal life, but sobriety probably contributes some…
On the plus, the anxiety involved with irregular sleep patterns is minimal. :v:t2:

oh there is light at the end of this long tunnel! Congrats btw! I’ve tried benadryl, melatonin, meditation…still have a hard time falling asleep and/or staying asleep. But I’m only 38 days in so…patience I suppose

1 Like

Benadryl is the best anti anxiety fix otc.
Give yourself the time and patience you deserve. Personally, my sleep has never been that great. Such is the crazy noodle hutch way…

haha noodle hutch huh? I’m not even sure if I ever had normally sleep patterns really…I was always just passed out drunk. time it shall be…oh naps.

1 Like

Haha sounds lovely all the same! Well besides the rom coms. I will try some sci fi and tea maybe. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I’ve been listening to Joe and Charlie to fall asleep to at night. Helps sometimes. Sleepy time tea is a great idea too…hmm…

1 Like

Resuscitated

Sore live in NY was shoveling old snow out of driveway so the whole area is snow free. The weather finally better was sick of all the below zero and snow. Mentally positive I’ll b sober today.

I am feeling

Alive.

One word
Alone

Defeated. Have to reset, and I’ve avoided it. I won’t even have an accurate count.

1 Like

Aggravated. Really aggravated.