One year! yay!

It’s amazing that you’re here!! Well done on one year!! You’re a true inspiration :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

1 Like

Well done, well deserved :grinning:

1 Like

What a brilliant post. It made me feel emotional.
It also reminded me that I had suffered off and on with vertigo in the past, which I knew was down to my excessive drinking. I had completely forgotten. Yet another thing in the ‘Pro’ column.
Thank you and well done. :boom::muscle:t2:

1 Like

WHOOP WHOOP!!! Absolutely amazing girl. Massive congrats on your 1 year. I appreciate you more than you know.

1 Like

Oh man I can’t believe I missed this. But the congratulations should be in order for many days to come, when we reach that 1 year mark. I’m so happy for you. Your one year share brought tears to my eyes. I feel like we are in a very similar spot on our journey. It was so wonderful meeting such a great lady here in LA. I could see how happy you were to be sober and I can tell you never want to go back to the old ways. Many many blessings to you my sweet dear. And your wonderful family.

Congratulations on your 1 year. That deserves a few extra rides on Space Mountain.
:pray:t2::heart::rose:

2 Likes

Felicitacionesssss Becky @Ravikamor
I’m so happy for you :blush: a big hug

2 Likes

tenor-7
Huge congrats on 1 year! Such a heartwarming post. So so happy for you!! Enjoy your cake! :smiley::tada:

1 Like

I’m going to have to agree with what everyone else has posted and hope they haven’t been arse holes. Well done mate :+1:

1 Like

We should make a song with all those numbers!! :grin: Thank you!!

1 Like

@Sofakingqueenx3 and @Dan531
Thank you!!! :heart::hugs::heart:

@Thirdmonkey and @Mno
:heart: you guys so much :hugs: Thank You!!!

WAIT WAIT?! Hold on a sec…YOU’LL HIT ONE YEAR WHILE I’M VISITING YOU!!! WOO HOO WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A BLAST DANNI!!! :confetti_ball::notes::partying_face::heart:

1 Like

He he he had lots of it :yum::smile::smiling_imp: Yom!! Lol Thank You beautiful :heart:

Well damn Jan, how many house did we invest in Zoom? I got the best cheerleaders in the world! And I mean THE WHOLE WORLD :smile::grin:

1 Like

I like your emojis anyway! Lol :laughing: Thank you!!

Yes! Cause that’s what we strong independent women do!!! Right @Mbwoman??? :grin::wink: Thank you!

1 Like

I love you too… don’t tell your girlfriend k??? Lol :heart::heart::heart:

Cake cake and more cake!!! My baby boys got the BIGGEST cake :smile: lol!!! Thank you!! (I’ll send you some cake lol)

1 Like

I like your daughter’s thinking!! Lol :heart: I’m using it!! Thank you!!

Wow! What a beautiful milestone and a beautiful post! Congrats big time on 1year!!:slightly_smiling_face::confetti_ball:

1 Like