Only gone and did 5 months!

I am so so proud of mysekf. Its been an awesome happy weekend. Saturday 2nd saw me hit 5 months. Nearly half a year!?! I never thought id see the day!!

43 Likes

Cake for everyone!
CONGRATULATIONS :tada::clap:

3 Likes

Huge congrats Ania! :birthday: :tada: :dancing_women: :partying_face:

2 Likes

Well done!! Thats alot of work…you look amazing :clap: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

One of the fundamental beliefs that kept me drunk was thinking that I could not stay sober for more than a few days’ time. One of the fundamental truths of sobriety is that I can believe in my sobriety, like you believe in yours! And that yummy looking cake celebrates the evidence of the truth, that we can stay sober and be happy.

2 Likes

Congratulations ! You look very happy and good. Thank for sharing

3 Likes

Congrats on five months sober!

2 Likes

Congrats on your 5 + months of sobriety! Love that you are celebrating with a cake :yum: ENJOY this new you and happier lifestyle!

2 Likes

Well, I did 5 months sobriety from January-May 2023.That is amazing!! My problem is we go on vacations and I screw up. I made the decision to do moderate drinking -Very restricted times on vacation that I can drink. I might be just fooling myself!! I got off of weed. Not my drug of choice-easy to stop doing it. My boyfriend is a total smoker from 18 years old. I am sooo— proud of anyone that is an alcoholic that can do past 6 months sobriety!!!

1 Like

Congratulations on your milestone. Get cake wasted girl :birthday::tada:

Let’s go! That’s freaking amazing! Great job!

Who’s an absolute queen! You!!! Well done :+1::white_check_mark: