Opiate withdrawal recovery any tips xx

U go!!! U should be very very proud!!! Jus know any time u go back, u will start this process all over again!
Keep fighting :muscle: ur strong!!!

I’m on day 17 withdraw from opiates. I have experience almost everything you are going through. I thought I was going mentally insane the last 2 days with depression. Before I started w/d off opiates, I got off of lexapro. I been off of it for a couple months now. After today I decided to try 5mg of the lexapro again. I have to say it has worked wonders and I finally feel myself again. Think I have been free of w/d symptoms for about 4 hours and it is the best feeling in the world. I hate that I went back on my anxiety meds, but it’s not worth the mental darkness anymore.

1 Like

currently on day 18 here. hot epsom salt baths with lavender oil helped me tremendously. soak for at least twenty minutes. very relaxing. drink lots of water and vitamins and herb supplements. L tyrosine helps A LOT. with energy and focus. good luck to you,hope this helps

1 Like

Hello all I am new here so please forgive me. I have been thru this before and here I am again. I had my son 3 months ago and had a c section and got hooked to pain meds again. I am 1 day sober and scared of the withdrawls and doing it natural. The last two times I went thru this it wasn’t too bad and I was taking much stronger meds. Any tips on the hot cold sweat? I am doing this for my kids, husband an Job. I need any and all support. Thank you.

1 Like