Our new moderators!

Congrats to the new moderators! Thank you all moderators for your service to this community.

So who will be dedicated to watching @Englishd jkjk

14 Likes

8 Likes

1 2 3…not it! :rofl: Joking aside, I am grateful for the chance to learn and grow in this capacity while giving back to a community that has been the single most important piece of my journey. We say it all the time, we none of us can do this thing alone, and I found my community here.

I’m so grateful to the moderators past and present who have led the way and helped make this a safe and productive place to spend our time making connections. Thank you @Eke and @Its_me_Stella for your contributions - I’m just a little sad not to be on the team while you were a part of it. I am excited, though, to join a team of individuals who I admire and respect so much. Thanks for your consideration and thanks everybody for the warm welcome.

30 Likes

Thanks a lot @Its_me_Stella and @Eke for all the work you’ve done!

And a warm welcome for the new ones!! :heart_hands:

17 Likes

Well @eke was one. @SassyRocks is basically my permanent overlord though

18 Likes

Congratulations on the vote! :notes::orange_heart:
And a big thank you to all the former moderators :pray::sunflower:

11 Likes

It wouldn’t be the same without ya :+1::wink:

13 Likes

Omg!!! Congratulations @Dan531 @anon74766472 @RosaCanDo
You all contribute sooo much to the community and im so excited for you all to be new moderators :star_struck:

13 Likes

Yes thank you to those still in the moderator role and those that have been moderators in the past! I can only imagine how tough that role can be some days. But everyone always does an amazing job!!!

11 Likes

Probably be a lot better :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

You have been here way before me, you have always been apart of my journey :hugs:

7 Likes

Congratulations to the “new kids” :tada::wave::kissing_heart:

11 Likes

Congrats new mods :tada::partying_face: thanks to those stepping down 🩵 and to those still serving this truly special community we have here 🩵:star2:

14 Likes

Congratulations @SassyRocks on becoming a new moderator. I always said you’d be a great choice!

Congratulations extend to all the new moderators also!
What a fine selection of top quality members.
25a8bcca01cdd6a553a1e8291952719e67ddb9047adca0561d25e526172af6eb.0

12 Likes

Thank you all :slightly_smiling_face:. This place has been so incredibly helpful for helping me get my life back. Every single thread I’ve read has helped me, countless people here have helped me (regardless of their sobriety time). Thank you all.

27 Likes

Congrats to the new mods! @anon74766472 @Dan531 and @RosaCanDo you’ll all be great! :star_struck:

10 Likes

Thank you for all you have done and continue to do here @moderators
And a special thanks to the newcomers taking on this role and the responsibility! We couldn’t do it without each other!
:heart::heart::heart:

10 Likes

Congratulations new moderators @Dan531 @anon74766472 and @RosaCanDo !!!

Thank you departing moderators @Eke and @Its_me_Stella and past, past ones too.

And thank you to remaining moderators, @SassyRocks @ Lisa07 @ Thirdmonkey @siand @ Mno @Misokatsu and anyone I’m not thinking of or leaving out.

Again thanks @Robin

To each of our good health and the site’s good health also!

Exciting!!!

13 Likes

Thank you all so much for the warm welcome. I don’t really know what to say but thank you. :slightly_smiling_face:

17 Likes

Congratulations to @anon74766472
, @RosaCanDo and @Dan531!

Thank you for your service!

7 Likes