Our new moderators!

Awesome news! Good luck all, you’ll be absolutely fabulous I am sure :grin: :heart:

7 Likes

Cue we are the champions Welcome!!! Woot, woot, woot :tada:

7 Likes

Great choices for moderators :white_check_mark:

I’ve been made to feel so welcome since I found this site about a month ago. Filling mod posts must be difficult because there are so many wonderful, supportive people to choose from here❤️

I for one welcome our new TS overlords! :alien::alien::alien:

8 Likes

Wooo! Great choices​:heart: thank you to all the moderators (both current and former) for everything you do to keep this place running. It is an invaluable tool in my sobriety :heart:

8 Likes

Congratulations you guys!! I’m so happy for all of you and glad we have you guys as mods now :partying_face:

7 Likes

May I join the congratulation committee? Happy for @anon74766472 , @Dan531 and @RosaCanDo. Great choices!

And thanks so much to all the moderators, present and past!

8 Likes

Great choices for new mods! And thanks @Eke and @Its_me_Stella for your time and service here. And the continuing mods rock as well!

9 Likes

Thank you, past, present and future @moderators for everything you do here. You are all doing an incredible job :orange_heart:

6 Likes

Congratulations :clap:

Keep up the good work team :heart_hands:

5 Likes

Congratulations

8 Likes

Lol, Derek!

Serious gratitude for this amazing group and the moderators past and present who donate so graciously their time. Really excited each day to be on this path with you, though some days are more exciting than others :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.

4 Likes