People in Recovery and Plants! (Part 1)

Oh what a lovely thread!! :raising_hand_woman:t2: 60+ house plants over here! I can’t help myself!!! Loved looking at all you’re gorgeous plants!!! Will get some pics of mine in the morning (it’s currently 2.40am here!) :joy::heart:

1 Like

Just fine! I would share a picture but they look the same! I’ve only had to water them two or three times so far.

How are you doing?

1 Like

Oh my! Amazing!!! Now I want one…

1 Like

My dwarf banana tree. Just got it a week ago.

10 Likes

I’m great just propagating plants on the daily. Lol
:grin:

2 Likes

What a gorgeous spot, nice plants!

1 Like

Nice!!!
Can’t wait for some pictures… I haven’t counted mine but definitely not near 60.
I have a tiny house I am not sure I could fit many more than I have now.
Except of course if I used Rosa’s rod idea…
:relieved:

2 Likes

Careful! :rofl: I keep telling myself that…

1 Like

I love the quote " life on life’s terms" does not get much better than that. What we can change is only the descions we make but other than that it’s in God’s hands ,just take it as it comes!!!

A few of my faves!! 🪴♥️

12 Likes

Your plants are so happy and healthy looking! You clearly have provided them with only the best loving environment possible. :smiley:

1 Like

Haha sadly it’s not always the case, I’ve proven to be quite good at killing some of them! Can’t seem to keep my aloe Vera alive for toffee!!! :joy::woman_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

This plant is making me so happy! It looks great now.

11 Likes

Me neither!!!
And jades don’t seem to like me much.

1 Like

Is that one of the babies you got from the hospital???

Yes! That’s the turtle vine. Coming back to life. So happy!

1 Like

Wow good job mumma!!!

1 Like

What a happy looking plant!!

2 Likes

This is my new project… my mom has asked me to breathe some life into this baby for her. I told her I wasn’t a magician.
:joy:

8 Likes

Any idea what it is?

1 Like