People in Recovery and Plants! (Part 1)

I have my work cut out for me.
:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Thanks. I’ve never grown one of those.

1 Like

Me neither, maybe Sassy has. I know she has lots of succulents.

1 Like

I’d never even heard of those until now. Learn something new every day.

1 Like

Uf! I wish you the best of luck!

1 Like

Was given 2 cuttings of this pretty little plant back in July. Its finally potted and am crossing my fingers that I don’t kill it! :laughing:

9 Likes

Ooops I did it again…

Ci3NqgC2GfbXy

7 Likes

That top one is really cool looking.

1 Like

Omg!!!

You liked the last prayer plant I got too. This one is just colored different… I think you need one.

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

A prayer plant. Really? I haven’t heard of that one before. One of these days I’m going to have a plant room. Somewhere :grimacing:.

1 Like

I soooo want a sansevieria! I had a huge beautiful one back in Tucson and gave it away when we moved.

1 Like

Eric mounted my new plant shelf this weekend and I just love it!

6 Likes

The mini monstera should be fun. I am going to make a moss pole for her to climb on. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Omg that looks amazing!!!

The images aren’t loading on the post but they do if I click them… wonder why.

1 Like

Weird…I just reloaded them, maybe that helps?

1 Like

Omg is that what it is?! So exciting!

1 Like

I welcomed a new basil plant home yesterday. I have had pretty bad luck growing them inside, so send us your good vibes for healthy growing!

9 Likes

39sSx475EhZHlRqTWn (1)

3 Likes

I absolutely LOVE my local desert plant nursery. It’s cactus and succulent heaven. They also re-pot and dress your purchase for you, whether you purchase a pot or bring one with you.

Added a new member to my plant family yesterday. What a specimen. Momma has TEN babies! These type apparently flowers as well, with pink and orange. I will also likely need to re-pot it every year or so because they grow like crazy. Stoked!

14 Likes

Also, this Mexican Bird of Paradise that I saw on my run yesterday morning.

12 Likes