People in Recovery and Plants! (Part 1)

It is, I love them.
I bought these ones but I noticed @KellyKelly (I think ) had challenged herself to learning macrame. Thought that might be a good winter side gig. Fire in the wood stove, record on the turn table, throwing some macrame knots… sounds inviting.

Your little office buddy is sweet what type of plant are they? Beautiful leaves.:heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Mum used to do macrame. I used to “help”/watch way back in the early 80s. I can still smell the scent of the beads! And feel the material :heart:

Apparently my little plant is a peperomia. I picked it up from Sobeys grocery store on my lunch hour :laughing: looked like it needed a good home.
I usually have my Aerogarden going in my office with herbs, but haven’t in some time. I’ll have to fire it up again if it still works!

5 Likes

I asked for an Aerogarden for Christmas :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I love propagating!

11 Likes

I can’t keep plants alive to save my life. :confused:

3 Likes

She should bloom by morning if it doesn’t get too cold tonight.

12 Likes

My new friend

13 Likes

Plant shadows.

18 Likes

Are your babies growing? Mine seem stunted, I am considering pulling them up to see if roots have grown… :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Pretty would love to see her bloomed!!!

1 Like

Awe Danni did you name your friend???

Really cool pic :sunglasses:

2 Likes

It’s a mixed bag. Some are taking off, some haven’t changed a lick. I also realize we are headed into the cooler season so I am just going to try and be patient. Although I did fertilize when I watered today! This little one hasn’t changed since I got it.

5 Likes

The Christmas cactus babies? Have they changed? Mine look like little green soldiers standing in dirt. There miiiiiight be new growth, I can’t remember if that was there when I took the cuttings. I was trying to see in the original photos I took.

Oh good news though. That nasty looking string of pearl has definitely started growing new little pearls… I might get a God complex if I can save this plant. Hahahahhahah.

10 Likes

Yayyyyy!!! Go pearls! And yes, I just detected new growth a few days ago. So happy!

9 Likes

Oh shit I wasn’t looking at the sides!!! ME TOO!!! Yay!!

9 Likes

@Its_me_Stella the OG plant is not looking so hot after I transplanted it. I’m not sure what to do.

3 Likes

Hooray!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hmmm… maybe she misses her arms.
:sweat_smile:

1 Like

I’m considering scrapping it and getting as many babies from it as I can. The root ball was really sad.

1 Like