People in Recovery and Plants! (Part 1)

Hmmmm I was hesitant to post this… starting to feel a little shame around the amount of plants I have been buying lately. However I eventually convinced myself that it need to own my shit.

Bought this Afrian Mask the other day, love it and love the pot.

16 Likes

Gorgeous :heart_eyes: I just made room for more plants and am researching grow light - I had no idea there were type with self adhesive to stick under shelves! It’s a great hobby, I’m glad you worked past those feelings to post your new beauty.

4 Likes

:joy::joy: This had me snort! Same! Always tried to get into them but… BUTTS!
Anyway you butts look cute :heart: and I kinda have a hankering for more stories from the fabulous sukkulent/kaktus farm! Any more photos? Those you posted once looked like heaven!

@Its_me_Stella it’s our secrets that keep us sick. Out and about with that plant addiction! :wink::raised_hands::four_leaf_clover:

5 Likes

Thanks lol!

I’ll get some photos of the garden ctr next time I swing by…which will probably be soon, I have a terracotta bowl looking mighty empty…

@Its_me_Stella
I think plants are an ok addiction :blush: maybe not for our wallets, but plants are good for mental health I say.

4 Likes

Omg I am waiting on one from Amazon. Should be here next week hahahah

3 Likes

Uhhhh so 8 hrs later, and it’s happening. Never would’ve guessed it’d be so quick!

15 Likes

How crazy is that!!!
Oh they are going to be fun…

2 Likes

Oh they aren’t flowering asses???
:joy:

6 Likes

That is beautiful and amazing!!Looks like you are doing it right so far!

2 Likes

I had this shriveled up piece of ginger that I put outside on the table with plans to pop it in the dirt. It’s like a resurrection plant. It’s plumped up and started to sprout!
All of your plants are so pretty, I love the healing that’s happening in the plant hospitals. :heart:

7 Likes

Are you still going to plant it??

2 Likes

Not outdoors because it will get too cold. I read on the Internet, there are different ideas for how to keep it going. Some in the dirt, some on top. They all stress warm. I can’t remember if it’s some of you in here that have been planting the pineapple tops and getting pineapples. Anybody has any ideas about the ginger let me know. It’s amazing how much it plumped up.

2 Likes

Omg I’m picking up three new babies tomorrow! Someone in my local plant addicts FB group (no joke, that’s what it’s called) is relocating and needed to rehome some plants. I’m getting two calatheas and a peperomia. Yay! Pics when they arrive.

6 Likes

Oh it’s Sassy who has the pineapple.

2 Likes

One of my baby’s Alocasia
Needs a lot of water and grows so fast!

10 Likes

Oh!!! This is like my new baby I think…

2 Likes

My first baby Pachira wen I moved into my new home!

9 Likes

New babies :heart_eyes: Two kinds of Calethea in the back left followed by a Begonia Rex. In front I’m not sure what the one on the left is, the one on the right is a peperomia.

9 Likes

Nice! Like the calethea :heart_eyes:
I think the on the front left is one of the philodendron family.

3 Likes

I just found out it’s a pothos manjula :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes