2 Likes

Live and learn, right? :+1:t3:

1 Like

@RosaCanDo you’re right it is an aloe plant

1 Like

I love ferns and don’t have one… yet.
Are they finicky???

1 Like

They are really easy to to care of. You have to give them A LOT of water dough. It’s almost u impossible to over water ferns. Ferns like humidity so ones a week I will spray him with water.
In my apartments he is in a spot with no sunlight and he is doing well. :wink:

1 Like

Got myself a few new baby’s :grin:

@RosaCanDo I couldn’t find the peperomia obtusifolia.

But instead I found another Peperomia called Rana!

7 Likes

What is the biggest lie?

A) “I’ll just keep it to 1 or 2 drinks”

-OR-

B) “I’m going to the nursery just for 1 or 2 pots” :joy:

Anyhow, I was telling myself “B” this morning, get a pot or two for some of the plants I had been gifted last weekend.
World’s biggest fib. Two new echevarias for me, along with the two other pots I had planned on getting.

Looking good, plant fam.

15 Likes

Oh!!! I have been looking for a plant for my bedroom that has little light!!!

I am totally going to try a fern.
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I love the yellowish one and the pale green one with the pinkish edges. So cute.
You still have room on your planter stand you’re doing ok!!!
:sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Ooh you got a nerve plant. They are so cute, I killed mine lol.

2 Likes

Or try one from the Sansevieria varieties don’t need much light AND water :wink:

1 Like
3 Likes

Oh yeah I have a couple of them in my living room I guess I could share.

There goes my excuse for a fern!!!

Hahahhaha

Oh no!! I will delete my last message :joy::joy::joy:

You go for the fern! :wink:

1 Like

I have been doctoring a sick monstera…
I tried her in my low light bedroom but she hated it!!! Anyways I was happy that she decided to shoot a new little leaf the other day. I hope it’s a split leaf. She had so many full leaves at the bottom when I got her, I know they don’t split unless the plant is getting enough light… :worried:
Fingers crossed when this baby unfolds its all cut up!!! This is just like Christmas morning!!!
:christmas_tree:

9 Likes

Plant fam off to the other balcony for the evening (yes I move them to and from everyday :grimacing:)

Very happy with my wee collection.

13 Likes

What I’m currently most excited about in my house! Last couple years I stressed my friend here out wayyy too much with repotting, wrong soil, and renovation (he lost his spot!) And he didn’t flower! This year I’m happy to report we have managed to get him his groove back. Looks like it’s gonna be a beautiful Christmas (cactus). :ok_hand::christmas_tree::cactus:

13 Likes

My desert rose is blooming! :heartpulse::hibiscus::sparkling_heart:

15 Likes

Update on the avocado that my friend adopted :see_no_evil::innocent:

11 Likes

Went to the garden center and picked up some supplies to mix my own soil for my Monsteras. I have one that is shooting new growth but she has some sickly parts to her so I wanted to repot her. The girl at the garden center suggested a super airy blend of coco coir , perlite, lava rock, bark and soil so I went for it… the water runs right through and I think they are going to love it!!!

9 Likes