People in Recovery and Plants! (Part 1)

All of you and your plants are amazing!! @ShadowFax your green and white one looks like a caladium bulb? Very similar in any case. There cannot be more plant tenderness and knowledge and love anywhere on the internet than rt here…
( It is a labor of love, rt? @TMAC ?)
@beachmouse Beachmouse that desert rose is beautiful!
Everyone’s plants are beautiful!!

4 Likes

It is actually one of the hypoestes variety :wink::v:

1 Like

I love the flowers from this plant!
Mine is 8 months old!

9 Likes

These cuttings are kicking butt…

And only one in this pot is kicking butt…

BUT LOOK AT THIS!!! WE HAVE LIFE!!!

15 Likes

I love these, I want one!

2 Likes

Good to see all of the new plants coming up in this thread :grin:
Got me self a new one too!

pilea peperomioides

14 Likes

This morning’s project: Went back to Lowe’s to rescue the big chungus in the top left (it was soaking wet soil, hope it’s not too late). Then got it a buddy on the top right. Front two are repotted ones that were gifted to me. Not sure if bottom right will make it, but I hope so as it’s a lovely purple.

15 Likes

That’s so cool, I always wondered what the name of this plant is! I usually just refer to it with “T-rex Plant” :sweat_smile:

Sadly, it’s unhappy because it has grown out of the T-rex and needs repotting … I’ve been putting it off because I enjoy it so much!

11 Likes

Her name is Gloria and I’m gonna make her pretty again lol

9 Likes

12 Likes

It is a really nice pot, but for the sake of your plant you must repot it.:grin: Why not buying a new small plant that fits in your T. Rex :blush:

In dutch we call this plant a “pannenkoek” (pancake)
plant

5 Likes

Naaaawww this is too adorable you MUST share where you got it from!!

3 Likes

Those are beautiful! I love the variety you have going on there!

2 Likes

@beachmouse
@Faugxh

I saw it and it reminded me of T… they are on Etsy.

Too cute!!!

5 Likes

My friend got the little cactuses yesterday but forgot them at my house. I named them Burt and Ernie. Lowe’s was having a sale. All the little plants were like a dollar or less.

15 Likes

Yay! I did the same but haven’t mixed my stuff up yet. Need to get on that this week!

1 Like

Update on the pancake plant: it finally got replanted in a bigger pot and I got this cute tiny Aloe Vera (?) for the T-Rex!

15 Likes

Cute!!!
The pancake plant looks happier already. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

After getting permission I harvested some moonflower seed pods that were growing through a fence! yay! I used to have many growing and some how the circle was broken! . Hope some of the seeds will be viable.

10 Likes

I made this for my mom for Halloween lol. :jack_o_lantern: :sweat_smile:

12 Likes