People in Recovery and Plants! (Part 1)

This one is simply beautiful.

1 Like

I became obsessed with “plants that have camouflage patterned leaves” after researching rare plants. The aglaonema tricolor seems to be the one I really want but of course they are out of my plant budget and hard to find. When I saw this beauty rubber plant I thought … “Oh!!! Camouflage!”

This is the aglaonema tricolor…

12 Likes

What is this magic?!! Wow.

3 Likes

I know… insanity right?

There are more you should Google it.
:drooling_face:

2 Likes

Right, help me out here folks. I bought a crassula months ago and things did not go well. I now have a new one. How do I keep this plant alive? Last time everytime I gave it water it’s ‘leaves’ fell off. And if I didn’t water it, the leaves also fell off :man_facepalming:

I’m scared to do anything :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

Omg they are my nemeses. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I have not had good luck with these, either. Mine got leggy and yes, leaves fell off also. They’re so pretty, though! I don’t think I had a sunny enough spot and possibly too much draftiness for it…as for watering, could it be that the type of soil you used last time wasn’t well draining enough? Sorry, no good answers from me.

3 Likes

@RosaCanDo @Its_me_Stella

Oh no, not even the plant whisperers can help me :worried:

I’ve taken note of this and moved it to a sunnier spot. No draft. And gave it a tiny amount of water :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Good luck!!! 🪴

1 Like

is this real? awesome

1 Like

Lucille has alot of children by different baby daddies that slag :joy:

7 Likes

Holy shit look at her go!!!

:joy:

2 Likes

Lol she’s doing so good alot of pups.these have all popped up in the last 4 months

2 Likes

6 Likes

Holiday time! From Adopted Roots in Syracuse NY (they ship to the lower 48)

9 Likes

My wife got us into indoor plants 🪴
I think they are pretty challenging-They remind me of the 70s.

9 Likes

@Hailstrom - Jazz music seems to work for me~

2 Likes

@Its_me_Stella Whoa! Amazing find!

1 Like

Work your magic John :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Right on! So cool ~ love the vinyl set up @Hailstrom Your awesome!

2 Likes