People in Recovery and Plants! (Part 1)

Hoyas and begonias flower! :wink:

2 Likes

9 Likes

Aw, made me smile too :hugs:

1 Like

That looks like a kind of snake? Looks beautiful.

1 Like

The Christmas Cactus gods have blessed me with blooms.

10 Likes

Yeah I was hoping someone would tell me what it was.

Hahahhha

:joy:

I completely agree!! They are so interactive and fun, have the most amazing leaf patterns, and aren’t really that fussy. People are so strays off them, it’s a shame.

1 Like

One that’s hilarious. And so true.

1 Like

Just dropping tradescantia pics, since it’s Thursday. Lol

8 Likes

How beautiful! Look at all that green an purple-pink color!

1 Like

Just noticed this little clover growing next to this monster. :laughing: I have no idea how it got there, or how it survived the low water in the soil, but it was a cute surprise.

7 Likes

Adorable!

And what a unique color???
I haven’t seen a mulberry ( I pulled the one out for you @Dazercat ) clover before.

1 Like

Does it close and open? It looks like a different plant I’ve seen before.

1 Like

The Triostar has a new leaf getting ready!!!

It desperately needs a new pot but it’s so cold still so I need to move my operation inside and get the soil ingredients warmed up.

8 Likes

My outdoor babies!

There’s three orchids now :purple_heart:

9 Likes

Cute pink tips! What is that?

1 Like

They are bromeliads :slight_smile: they get flowers but not quite yet

2 Likes

Can’t wait!!!

@Its_me_Stella From what I know it’s like a “fake” clover? My husband gave me the plant forever ago, and I planted it with one of my trees, but since then parts of it has been moved to other places. Still not sure how it ended up there! :laughing:

@RosaCanDo No, but I wish it did! That would be really fun. It does flower though. They make these adorable pink flowers. I’ll try to post a picture when one appears (probably with the other ones). They are bulb plants though, but the bulbs are pretty small. I wish I could remember their name.

1 Like

It looks like an Oxalis, maybe Triangularis? Does it open and close throughout the day? This is mine right now, asleep. Lol

8 Likes