People in Recovery and Plants! (Part 1)

Yes those look like them but I haven’t noticed them opening and closing. Maybe they’re shy and doing it behind my back :laughing: though I just could have not noticed. I’ll watch them for the next few days to see!

4 Likes

:astonished:
Cuuuuuuute!

1 Like

Favorite plant of the day…Scindapsus. It loves my husband’s office and I’m jealous lol! Because it’s in there and gets off my radar it gets a bit thirsty and some dry tips. I’ll do better, I promise!

11 Likes

These are happy babies, I love mine and she grows so fast!!!

1 Like

I watered this one yesterday and today she’s like, “oh hey! Hi! Love you!” :heartpulse:

1 Like

My springtime bloomers are firing up!!

11 Likes

So exciting!!!

1 Like

Definitely! These buds popped up so quickly! I gave everyone a full drenching about 10 days ago and I think that has set things in motion. On top of that, we’re getting warmer…nights are 50s/60s again, rather than 30s/40s…with daytime in 70s/80s. Sun is getting stronger quickly. I had to kick on the A/C yesterday!

I used to be very much about just the prickly fellas, but I really like this type of cactus now. Astrophytums etc.
Glad to see La Gordita sprotuing a flower, she’s growing up so fast. But those flowers on El Gordo are really going to be something. If I’m not mistaken, these will only bloom for a day – so I’ll have to make sure I catch it!

I think you had the timing just right for some watering. That’s so cool. I had a couple barrel cactuses in pots and one flowered for me once - it was very special. I did love when things all bloomed and hiking around to see everything. If you haven’t been to the desert museum it’s a great place to go when things are flowering. They have quite a collection.

1 Like

My husbands pride and joy.

14 Likes

I love that beauty has been hung with those ropes. I haven’t built up to hanging plants yet. Your husband is lucky to have it in his office!

2 Likes

An amazing specimen!!!

1 Like

Thanks. I don’t know macrame but I know how to rig some ropes to hang a plant!

2 Likes

I’d start getting concerned about it possibly eating me at this point.

1 Like

12 Likes

Beautiful! What a gift.

1 Like

Whoa!!!
Beautiful.
:yellow_heart::yellow_heart:

1 Like

8 Likes

Wow! That’s amazing!

Look at those beautiful yellow blooms!

2 Likes