People in Recovery and Plants! (Part 1)

Shots from the balcony tonight…

Watering day!

10 Likes

Wow! What an amazing group of succulents!! They’re all potted so nicely. What is that one with the yellow flowers?

1 Like

It’s an astrophytum - I don’t know the specific type :cold_sweat:

2 Likes

No worries that’s enough to go on. I’ll see if one of the local plant shops have one that’s feeling lucky :laughing: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

This is amazing! I have a huge monstera in my plant room.

1 Like

They are magical plants.
:dizzy::seedling::orange_heart:

This is a beautiful succulent sanctuary, TMAC. Makes me so happy. Thanks for posting these pics.

2 Likes

I am so very excited for these new leaves! The first one is a Pothos Manjula and it’s had this little sprout all winter…finally popping!

And a new leaf on the Rhaphidophera Decursiva is testing my patience, too :green_heart:

8 Likes

And I forgot this one! It’s a cutting I got from my friend and it’s definitely liking the lechuza-pon substrate. She gave me the cute pot also.

8 Likes

Nice Rosa those are all looking great!

1 Like

Spring-like day means I need to get my hands in some dirt! This Christmas cactus dropped all its flower buds this year, so I’m trying combining them into a nice terracotta pot. It’s been some ride and a labor of love with this plant!

I added some starts to this other plant in the same type of pot - I just love the shape and color :heart_eyes: I might have to go back to the farm store for another one.

10 Likes

Ahhhh!
I was gifted a Bill W cutting today!!!

10 Likes

Be never heard of this, Stella. Fantastic!

1 Like

Ahhhh! I’m so excited by the look of this new leaf. I guess it makes sense with the brightness of my grow lights, but I like how light colored it is with that little strip of dark green on the top edge.

10 Likes

How exciting! I didn’t know such cuttings existed.

2 Likes

Yes I hope I don’t kill it.

:laughing:

2 Likes

Cabbage and tomatoes sprouting. Should be on track for transplanting in May. Started the peppers today.

7 Likes

What a beautiful cutting, and story. You will have to keep us updated on the progress :blush:

1 Like

It’s going down.

10 Likes

If the flower opening?! Are you gonna stay up? Oh, I hope you do lol

1 Like