People in Recovery and Plants! (Part 1)

I think the bathroom is the next step :laughing::upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Bright pink blooms!!!
How about yours?

1 Like

How are your cacti doing???

They’re white with a pretty pink tint. I’ll have to snap another picture when this one blooms :slightly_smiling_face:

12 Likes

I love gardening! I live in a condo so I don’t really have outdoor space to garden but I’ve gotten really into indoor plants. Building this greenhouse cabinet was one of my quarantine projects.

15 Likes

Wow! That’s really cool. Love it.

1 Like

11 Likes

Very cool idea. I wing it, when I see they have a little adema I turn my dehumidifier on. Only the strong will survive!!!
:laughing:

1 Like

Oh I love her variegated leaves!!!

1 Like

Having a really hard time sleeping lately, so I’ve been exploring ideas for my hanging rod in front of the window and options for hanging @Its_me_Stella

6 Likes

Platform is cute!!!

Right?!? I’m close to starting this project and super excited. Just need to get my husband to drill a hole in the ceiling for me and put the hook in. One is already there and I’ve got the bar.

2 Likes

Can’t wait to see it, which plants get the new location?

1 Like

I have a few cuttings started in water for a silver pothos and spider plant that might go there, but I will probably buy new plants, ha ha!

1 Like

My palm pup cutting is getting roots.
:heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Fantastic!

1 Like

RMptjae4ItSxjQT5Ow

2 Likes

I won the jackpot today! Between my garden center’s plant hospital corner and the giveaway on the local plant lovers Facebook group, I paid pocket change for a whole bunch of new babies! So excited!

13 Likes

I love this and can’t wait to watch your babies grow. They are lovely. :herb::leaves::seedling:🪴

2 Likes

I know, right? There were labels on each of the plants with advice for how to revive them. I love that place. I put the Turtle Vine/Callisia repens in its new home. I hope it comes back to us happier than ever.

5 Likes