People in Recovery and Plants! (Part 1)

Wow, it’s a beauty!

1 Like

I’ve got roots! The polka dot begonia is doing well.

8 Likes

The other branch of my orchid is opening now!

8 Likes

14 Likes

It’s all happening!!! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

OMG!!! Simply gorgeous! :heart_eyes: is she still in bloom and if yes can we have more pictures?! I remember you said the flower dies pretty quickly. I don’t think the bloom was this magical last year (Maybe I’m thinking of La Gordita :thinking:)

2 Likes

Wow

10 characters

1 Like

Different plant!

1 Like

Remember this chop just over a month ago?

Well, those roots took off and the cutting got planted back into the pot today. And the spot where it was cut from is growing new leaves. So pretty.

5 Likes

I also potted these peperomia obtusifolia (baby rubber plant) cuttings I took months ago. They started putting out new growth this spring so it was time. How stinking cute are they?!? It’s also interesting that the new growth has the variegation. The original plant was solid green.

9 Likes

My fella and I spent the afternoon spring cleaning! We rearranged the “plant room” and I moved a bunch of plants around. It was fun for us to try plants out in different spots and decide on a spot. I especially love my husband’s idea to put the snake plant in that spot under the shelf. Brilliant! Feels so good and everyone’s tuckered out.

13 Likes

The little one is one of three plants that I grew from the seeds of the mother plant a couple of years ago. She has recently flowered again and I’m waiting to see if I can get some fresh seeds this time. Madagascan Jewels :gem:

9 Likes

Your living room is so cozy. I have to say it every time!

1 Like

Shots from work today

13 Likes

And from my collection

12 Likes

Thanks, T. It feels even cozier now with the new arrangement. Imagine what you’ll be able to do for your own cozy living room soon!

2 Likes

I have literally just been hit on the head by a Madagascan Jewel seed!

7 Likes

I migrated my indoor plants to my new house.
40+ cactus will be another endeavor entirely.

I’m stoked about this frosted skylight in the kitchen, really doesn’t get any better for those plants!

The one hanging on the right is just there temporarily, I haven’t decided where he lives yet.

I also got an artichoke agave for the yard, it’ll eventually go in the ground.

DISCLAIMER
The curtains are temporary so people cant see in when im not here. That’s why they’re installed so messy!

13 Likes

Moving plants already!!! I moved my plants first, too :blush:

1 Like

Nice! I have them as well! We call them “bommenwerper” in Dutch as a nick name. It means bomber.
I have 2 different ones. They flower different and the leaves are a tiny bit different.

And the flowers:

And the flowers:

12 Likes