People in Recovery and Plants! (Part 1)

Yes, it’s the top one I have, I wasn’t aware of the pink flowered one but it’s a lovely plant too. I was definitely bombed yesterday!

2 Likes

So my pothos manjula is doing something interesting on the tendril I chopped from:

It’s sprouting new leaves underneath the existing leaves! I’ve never seen it before and it seems to have been triggered by chopping it. How interesting! I am excited to see how full this gets.

12 Likes

16 Likes

Round 2

19 Likes

What a beautiful collection :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Love your living room…all the goodies…greenery…wood…sun…macrame…depth…sleepy guy on the cozy couch!

2 Likes

Hello beautiful!!

2 Likes

The really cool bonsai pot I got last month to try and root my euphorbia decaryi cuttings became vacant after all the cuttings died.

Hmmmmm

Who should get a shiny fancy pot? A shiny new cadillac to live in? I wonder who…

La Gordita from the balcony:
:eyes:

No more terracotta for the hard-workin mama

12 Likes

The roses I inherited from the previous house owners are starting to bloom. I’m glad these things fend for themselves cause I’ve killed all the other plants I’ve had

9 Likes

Update!

14 Likes

Funny hey? Mine did that too for the very first time ever…

10 Likes

Cool! My pothos do similarly and I don’t know why I didn’t see it the same way.

2 Likes

Aloe Brevifolia is going to bloom

Indoor friends are loving their new spaces.

16 Likes

Astrophytum Myriostigma, bloom #2 this season.

14 Likes

Moved in with my brother temporarily and for the moment ha e my succulents in a corner where they get decent sunlight. I do believe its time to re-pot a few of em

15 Likes

Today’s rebloom following the initial bloom yesterday on the a. myriostigma.
A more complete, open bloom today. Shoulda waited to post, tsk tsk tsk!

And I don’t want to cause premature ruckus, but I think my tephrocactus geometricus is growing it’s first new orbs under my care. Bought it last July, easily my priciest plant and one of the more unusual ones in my collection. Given this is the first potential new growth, I don’t know for sure - zero previous experience with this particular species - but on a cactus, a bit of extra fuzz usually means something is afoot! I did notice the existing orbs have grown a fair bit over the last month.

Lastly - there’s some protruding/larger fuzz on La Gordita as well! Potential flower #3 this year? Almost certainly unless it dies off. She only had 2 last year, and I though the stress of repotting her mid-season would disrupt subsequent blooms. Perhaps not!

12 Likes

I rearranged my plant corner. Sometimes a little change is good.

10 Likes

My vanilla bean orchids

12 Likes

And some beans and extract from the last harvest

9 Likes

Is that the real vanilla you can buy in a store? If so there lays a lot of money there. Where I live vanilla is a very expensive herb to buy.

2 Likes