People in Recovery and Plants!

It concerns me that several of my plants have leaves that curl like this. Any thoughts? I use humidifiers and try to keep humidity at 40-50%, more isn’t sustainable for me here.

4 Likes

This little domino cactus (a bit larger than a golf ball) is quickly becoming a favorite.

I call her La Gordita :blush:

6 Likes

La Gordita is preciosa! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

calls the Google plant doctor for Rosa

3 Likes

It looks like this one is just above a heating vent. If so, I would move it away from that and hopefully closer to the humidifier. I’ve had to move a lot of my plants this winter. There is like a pile of them on my desk because it gets the best light in the apartment.

1 Like

Yeah, I just moved it and the begonia there because it is the only spot for morning and most of the day sunlight when we get it, but you’re right, the heating vent. I have been meaning to get a cover that will direct the air across the floor. However this plant was by my big window in the living room. I think you nailed it with the humidity being the issue, that was my suspicion. Thanks!

1 Like

A little ‘baby plant nursery’! :rofl:Get it?!

What have you planted there @PlantLady19?

1 Like

Ooooh I’m so glad you asked! There are Alocasia Azlani, Thai Constellation, and Philodendron Mamei, Gloriosum, White Knight, Pink Princess, Birkin, Verrocosum, and Paraiso Verde.

I’m pretty obsessed with the big velvet leaved Philos so I’m super excited about these babies.

2 Likes

My new ZZ Raven

9 Likes

:star_struck: She’s got legs!! :rofl::notes:

2 Likes

Phew :sweat_smile:!! You did the hard yards planting @PlantLady19, and now l’m gonna have to do the hard yards googling what all those plants look like!:rofl:

Aren’t they gorgeous?? I’m obsessed with them.

1 Like

That’s a pretty cool looking plant. Looks like it’s all over the place. Doing it’s own thing :relaxed:
:sunglasses:

1 Like

@Dazercat this ones for you.

6 Likes

Love it. :heart:
My plants are in the bathroom. :rofl: I haven’t had time to deal with them yet.

1 Like

How are my plant people doing :heart_eyes:

This baby was smiling at me in the shop this morning. I coudnt resist taking care of her, or maybe its a him! :blush: :thinking:

7 Likes

They are beautiful! And shopping and plants make me very happy too. :sunflower::tulip:🪴

1 Like

That’s called a ‘snake plant’ in the UK… or ‘mother in law’s tongue’… I have one it grows huge!

3 Likes

Cute as a button @TMAC !

Here’s his prickly cousin, also not much bigger than a golf ball - rescued this lil fella from a crevice in my rockery! :heart:

4 Likes

Barney flowered!

13 Likes