People in Recovery and Plants!

My green thumb is lacking. But how cute is this? :laughing: my little guy wears glasses

18 Likes

It is adorable, as is the woman who owns it. :wink:

2 Likes

Oh em geeeeeee the pea salt and peppers!!?!? Plus the plant and the pot?! Swooooooon!

3 Likes

I brought home a new baby! I’ve only head butted it three times :rofl: Hoping to avoid that after raising it a bit higher.

10 Likes

Oh cute what is that???
I love it!

1 Like

It’s a peperomia! My aunt has one that got quite large in Texas outside but I’ve read they do well inside.

2 Likes

It’s cute!!!

I love the pot too.
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I’m on a plant lovers Facebook page and was able to thank the person who put this together for the garden center :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Reminded me,I need some advice on what has happened to my avo…the top stopped growing…?..it just wouldn’t grow leaves and now stems going brown…it takes months to grow one…

4 Likes

Is the soil super wet???

Whenever my plants look like shit I get them out of the dirt and look at their roots to make sure their roots are ok.

Maybe you have some root rot happening?

Looks like the leaves are not getting enough oxygen.

I’m not an expert though at all I just love plants lol.

3 Likes

Succulents are hearty, I plant in my rock garden with just the they came in and some mulch and rocks

1 Like

@Hazy I agree, that is a good strategy. Well draining soil tends to help, so adding some perlite or even sand to the existing soil could help.

2 Likes

Also, sun burn could be possible? Although it doesn’t exactly look sunburnt.

1 Like

Thankyou…I’ll repot it tomorrow…I dug holes around it to let oxygen in the soil…but it’s just so frustrating and wierd that the little bud on top just hasn’t sprouted for months?!

3 Likes

Two new peperomias today… A plant shop near my house is closing and everything was 30% off.

14 Likes

Oh cute!

I think this little guy is one of those too? I should really leave the sticks with their names and care instructions in them… I always forget.
:laughing:

12 Likes

Only one of mine had a label, but I put it out on Twitter and someone else identified the other one for me. Turns out they’re just two different kind of peperomias. The little one is my sobriety plant. It’s just a baby right now!

2 Likes

Awe congrats, it will be fun to nurture and see it grow.
:green_heart::pray::green_heart:

2 Likes

Getting bigger!

10 Likes