People in Recovery and Plants!

My two little plants and a painting i did for fun :purple_heart: :seedling::seedling:

14 Likes

got this little one recently :sunglasses:

13 Likes

Nature keeps me sane. I even have plants on the curtains, haha :smile:

17 Likes

Lovely!! Is that your garden?

1 Like

i wish! i got really lucky and stumbled into renting an apartment on some really beautiful property. :metal::sunglasses:

3 Likes

It’s our summer in the UK
I love roses and grow in pots on my patio
Today’s blooms :rose:

16 Likes

Pretty orchids! They are loving it outside!

17 Likes

It is pretty fantastic for sure!! I have koi envy!!

Wow. Amazing!!!

2 Likes

Seems to be a great orchid season!!

2 Likes

My mom always had a green thumb. She always had plants (especially vines) in the living room areas. When I get back home, I’m going to pick that up. Thanks for the ideas and inspiration ^.^

4 Likes

I actually do have some plants at the condo. I feel terrible because I didn’t water them for 15 months.
I guess they survived with the marine layer we get over here and the humidity.

And I choose plants I could totally neglect. So now I don’t know if I should water them. Well I did. But I won’t water them again til we get back.

8 Likes

That answers the question why my snake plant doesn’t like me very much… too much water!!!

Love them :two_hearts:

1 Like

This was cute at the restaurant tonight.

12 Likes

Succulents make everything festive!!

2 Likes

I’m giving this precious baby a new home today. We bought this schefflera the first year we moved back out to the Midwest about 4 or 5 years ago for Valentine’s Day. It’s been a tradition for us each year to get a new houseplant together and we left an “umbrella plant” back in Tucson that we wanted to replace. Unfortunately, these are poisonous to pets and children, and Lupe has munched her fair share of it over the years, so it was time to find it a new home. I’m part of a Dubuque plant lovers Facebook group and had several interested folks, so hopefully it will go to its new home today.

10 Likes

Too bad she wouldn’t travel well to Canada.
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Aw that would have been lovely! I’m happy to say she’s on her way to her new abode.

1 Like

And I kinda wish I could have gone along with her! What a lovely looking yard with chickens! :heart_eyes: She was giving it a good soaking before taking inside since we transplanted it into a new pot. Aw so pleased.

7 Likes

This is my avocado :avocado:,it’s about 2 years,I posted pics of it as seedling prob about 2 years ago!..just watered all my houseplants,I love them,I bought a load in the last 6months, I’ll have to post a few pics on other days. Like this thread :blush::blush::blush::blush:

11 Likes