People in Recovery and Plants!

That’s cool :sunglasses:
Grandma practically raised me :hugs:

1 Like

This is my Jade Pothos… she’s 2 years old and a gift from my oldest daughter. :green_heart:

I grew this from a couple of tiny cuttings from my DIL’s mom’s spider plant. It’s never had spiderettes, so I’m thinking it’s not getting enough light. I’ll have to remedy that. :sunny:

This is my 1 year old Anthurium. She has one pretty pink leaf and 3 more that are turning. I have a tough time keeping her warm, so I move her around the house during winter. 🪴

14 Likes

I think your Christmas cactus needs to go to Rosa’s emergency plant hospital.

:grimacing:

Where did you put them in your home???Did you leave them in the car???

:sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Yay, we have new plant- parents joining!!!

3 Likes

They are beautiful!

1 Like

Thank you! :sunny:🪴

1 Like

My precious :scream:
Gollum Jade

12 Likes

Variegated Jade Plant.

My daughter gave me a long time ago. Trying to keep it alive.
And that’s my plant family :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

oh WOW!!! Beautiful, it would die in my house.

1 Like

Ferns like humidity so at long as you’re not in a dry area you should be good!

And for succulents in windows you need to try to get one that is considered good for inside. Direct sunlight through a window is still usually not enough for most succulents. And basically the more you neglect succulents, the better they are. Lol

Good luck and have fun!

1 Like

Snake plants are great for low light areas and they like to be very dry between watering. As do the Christmas cactus, if I’m rembering correctly.

1 Like

Your jades are GORGEOUS!

1 Like

It made for a stressful ride home when we caught Benson snacking on it :scream: and my wife googled them. They are basically poison for pets :scream: but we/he survived. We caught it quickly.

2 Likes

I am slightly obsessed with (Calathea/Maranta/Stromanthe) prayer plants and how interactive they are. And the lead patterns!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

10 Likes

Yeah pretty much all of my favorites are not safe for pets. Luckily I don’t have cats and my dog doesn’t do anything except bark at the plants occasionally, for literally no reason at all. Lol

1 Like

He barks at plants :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Now that’s funny :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
Benson barks and anything. He knows the UPS truck is coming 3 minutes before it gets here :joy:

1 Like

I got this plant a few years ago. I love it. But I’m so excited for my very first flower!!

11 Likes

Thank you! I followed you on Instagram as well and love your posts!

2 Likes

I followed @PlantLady19 Jessica too! I’m so impressed by your posts and wish you the best in your venture!

1 Like

Oooo that’s the best feeling! And pretty in pink, too! I have some buds growing on mine and can’t wait.