People in Recovery and Plants!

Lady got a haircut this morning. She was hanging down almost to the sink and straight up wedged into cleaning station on the side. I’ll propagate the ends to plant back into this one and the other I have hanging in Eric’s office.

9 Likes

I havent killed em yet!!

11 Likes

Added some plants in the filter and around the lights, and a few more inside the tank. Now to see if the plants start to bulk up inside the tank/stay alive. I’ve never kept water plants before, only propagated ones in bottles. So let’s see how we go :joy:

12 Likes

New venus fly traps we got. Never seen purple ones.

14 Likes

Oooh, I love them!!

2 Likes

I’ve had this plant for years. This time last year I got my first flower….ONE. Then nothing again. This year I’ve gotten 4. It feels so good since I pretty much kill every other plant I’ve ever had. I’ve even managed to kill cacti!!

11 Likes

Great for cozy naps with my indoor plants (most of them).

13 Likes

Are those your own macrame creations?

Very cozy indeed!!!

3 Likes

Thanks!

Afraid not. The big chunky ones were purchased from Amazon as a pair, pretty sure from China.

The two smaller ones are from the shop I work at :slight_smile:

3 Likes

7 Likes

From work

11 Likes

I took these lilac cuttings about 9 or so months ago and they are finally coming to life. It was a long wait but worth it.

Alpine strawberries and asparagus

9 Likes

10 Likes

Those leaves are unreal!

1 Like

Love this one, got it about 3mos ago. The leaves almost feel like plastic!

I have these growing next to a window, and I am just chuffed at this one leaf! All the others are the more normal mostly-green with some white spatters, but this one is so interestingly coloured!

11 Likes

Zebrina stingray sprout I separated from the main plant while repotting

10 Likes

BOP leaf unfurling this morning

11 Likes

Hard feeze (and snow!) In the desert the other night. Had to cart the family in. Got a good pic of most of the smalls/mediums together.

Some individuals

You know her, you love her - it’s La Gordita, baby - and she’s firing up her first flower for spring!

Right on schedule.
I predict a March 28 bloom date.

15 Likes

I don’t give my dracena much love here.

It was pretty ratty when I first got it in June, and took a long while to root and start growing. Proper fertilization has really accellerated and improved things in the last several months, for all of my plants.

Look at this lovely new growth!

:ringer_planet:Bonus Chief for good luck :ringer_planet:

11 Likes