People in Recovery and Plants!

Ahhhmazing! What a great addition to your property!

4 Likes

I thought these were gonners after forgetting to water them. They were twice the height but all floppy. But here we are.

11 Likes

Looks like right out of the catalogue! Kinda wished your dad was sitting by it in the pic tho, was hoping so see him get some well earned rest and a cool soft drink, after we seen him labour away at it! :slight_smile:

Enjoy! This is going to be a lot of fun! :smiley:

3 Likes

There is a teensy seedling in with the rose that I’m curious about as well as the seedling in the back which I can’t seem to identify. I found that one outdoors.

6 Likes

Add a coffee machine in there and start a backyard café

4 Likes

No worries, he’s getting plenty of rest! Its just that the shady area is where I’m taking the pic from.
I also introduced him to Topo Chico (mineral water) w/ lime, he’s been cranking through a CASE of those per day (for reference, a case will last me 2 weeks). He’s going to have withdrawls when it’s time to head back east :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Aww. :heart_eyes: See that’s exactly what I would have liked to see on the “after” pic. Imma just picture it in my mind. He’s wearing your sombrero hat.

2 Likes

Considering “prick daddy” is a cactus-related nickname I’ve picked up, I suppose this idea would make me Perk Daddy

4 Likes

He wore that for exactly one day. Then back to the regular hat because stubborn.

1 Like

Electrician came, waiting on a quote.

Started mapping the inside so I know how many tables to order, only ordered the picnic display so far. So now 4 regular display tables on order. Each square is 1sq ft. Should have plenty of space for corner seating.

And if you’re wondering what a “picnic display” is.

More than I wanted to spend but I want my greenhouse to be enjoyable to spend time in. Couldn’t pass it up.

I’m gonna have a good bit of empty table space to fill :smiling_imp:

8 Likes

Perfect. I think it’s healthy to get a couple spaces more or less finished (if you can afford to) when you move to a new place. That way you have a sanctuary as you get the rest settled and work on other projects. It is going to be perfect!

4 Likes

Always such fun to watch: an avocado seed sprout :seedling::avocado: :green_heart:

13 Likes

Growing fast
Looking a bit like raspberries

11 Likes

My bay leaf plant might be the pride and joy of my shadowy balcony because it performs so well. Fresh leaves are so much better to cook with than the dried ones they sell :heart::herb:. The spring growth spurt has started. Yay!

14 Likes

My scindapsus has finally birthed me some new leaves after like 4 months. VERY slow-growing plants. I have cacti that move faster.

9 Likes

Euphorbia cap Sainte-Mariensis in flower

7 Likes

I feel like I’m flooding this thread lately, my apologies if it’s an annoyance.

Stopped at a nursery on my way home and saw some tephrocactus geometricus flowering, which I had yet to see in person (same species of cactus I have that I posted a few days ago).

And continuing my trend of taking solitary cacti from my collection, getting them a buddy or two, and giving 'em a glow-up. So here’s my new notocactus buningii arrangement. Glad I don’t have to think much about “having enough table space” for larger pots anymore :slight_smile:

9 Likes

8 Likes

My kitties are a year plus now and I am going to try to add some plants back into my house. Day off saw me adopting these little plant babies:

Wish them luck. :four_leaf_clover:

8 Likes

no appologies necessary - so in love with your plant posts… so beautiful!
saturday-night-live-apology-rejected

4 Likes