People in Recovery and Plants!

So i repotted some, trimmed and added fresh soil. Sprayed with neem oil and they are looking their best.
Did the same for the larger house plants but didnt get a pic of em

9 Likes

Got a tomato plant this morning. We shall see if 1) it lives and 2) gives me some tomatoes

11 Likes

Picnic display is here

11 Likes

Aw look at that!

3 Likes

it-looks-incredible-wren-weichman

2 Likes

Thanks. Super happy with it. I’m glad I have 4 more coming from the same company, excellent quality. Also made entirely from 100% recycled materials :earth_americas:

4 Likes

They are still happy :green_heart::black_heart::green_heart:

8 Likes

Close enough to the 1-year mark, then and now

12 Likes

Always fun to see an avocado growing! :green_heart::avocado:

12 Likes

I did a long needed all around service to my bathroom plants: Gave the palm a shower and a “haircut” and repotted it, tied up the monstera and repotted the aloe vera. Jungle in the bathroom :blush:

14 Likes

Have been teaching the wee one some new skills today :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

My mini jungle in the upper bathroom under the roof. Love it :green_heart::black_heart::green_heart:

This room is perfect to become
a big jungle one day :yellow_heart::heart_eyes:

14 Likes

One of my favorite things is to see new leaves coming in. This is an Aglaonema aka Chinese Evergreen. These could be flowers since it flowered last year but I am not quite sure yet.

12 Likes

Another fun new leaf! This time on the Begonia Maculata aka polka dot begonia. It’s still in water, a cutting from my aunt but it’s growing!

12 Likes

My herbs

Added them these little sweet
butterflies yesterday :green_heart::white_heart::green_heart:

Chives, rosemary, thyme.
Will add a sage tomorrow.

Therapy :green_heart::black_heart::green_heart:

14 Likes

The best kind in my opinion!!!

3 Likes

GUYS!!! It’s not dead and some tomatoes are already starting :confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball:

15 Likes

My tomatoe plants look like baby stalks compared to yours :rofl:

11 Likes

Full disclosure I got it like this from home depot. I don’t have the skills to go from a seed. I guess I could say I don’t have the skills yet :thinking: I never learned how to grow them from seeds. I don’t even know where to start with that

4 Likes

This is my second year trying, I started them off late this year. I’m glad I’m giving it a go. The best way to learn is by giving it ago and learn from mistakes.
Last year I had one tomatoe plant and everytime a tomatoe grew I ate it :rofl:
It’s a good plant you got from Home Depot, I’m happy it has some tomatoes growing for you :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes