Pet Peeves Anyone?

Is it me or is Coors light now doing a tremendous disservice with their new commercials glorifying morning drinking…yesterday I saw one about the beer for drinking in the shower…come on now…
Yes definitely jeep gladiator is bad ass…

2 Likes

Conspiracy theorists.

Not gonna lie, I laughed my ass off at that commercial. Like anyone who drinks in the morning needs a beer advertisement. Those MFers are going to be drinking anyway. And probably drinking something that costs less than Coors. My morning drink was typically a litre of vodka in a plastic bottle.

1 Like

I’m a live and let live kinda guy and I definitely did my share of morning imbibing, I used to live by the mantra if you wanna drink all day… but now it seems like they’re selling, go ahead it’s perfectly normal…drink in the shower why dont you…

Digging up old threads.

Footed onesies with a million snaps. I’m for zippers all the way. When babes are screaming at you in the wee hours of the morning… it’s the last thing I want to deal with :grimacing:

7 Likes

I know, right? It’s like, hold on, gimme a second. Let me just button my jammies back up.

Ugh!

2 Likes

Not closing the cabinet doors in the kitchen. My kids do this and it drives me crazy. After you get what you need, shut the door!

5 Likes

My husbands lack of awareness of throw pillows (sofa cushions). He never, ever puts them back in place when he gets up. Never.

I have a tough life :joy:

Edit: Exhibit A (a few minutes ago):point_down:

5 Likes

People who don’t use their turn signals.

5 Likes

People. Lol

2 Likes

Anyone who constantly complains to you about their life but chooses to not take any action to fix said complaints. I think people just enjoy complaining! But I hate being on the receiving end. :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

When people see a clock that hasn’t been rolled back for daylight savings and just leave it. Especially in the office.

Ain’t gonna fix itself, Bob! :triumph:

3 Likes

I just take the Lawful-Neutral approach. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Slow ass people driving in the fast lane on the interstate. Move the hell over. :oncoming_automobile:

2 Likes

Right?! People who don’t smile in photos! As in duck face! What is that about?!!!

1 Like

Continuous interruptions while I am clearly concentrating hard on a task!

It takes a lot of mental exertion to focus on a task because of ADHD.

1 Like

(just felt compelled to follow this up… @DungeonMaster you may appreciate this)

The clock at work is wrong. Your response:

Lawful Good: Change the clock to the correct time
Neutral Good: Let people know the clock is wrong and needs updating
Chaotic Good: Change the clock to the correct time but secretly set an alarm as well

Lawful Neutral: Set the clock to 0:00
True Neutral: Ignore the clock
Chaotic Neutral: Replace the clock with an hourglass

Lawful Evil: Adjust the clock to the correct time in a different timezone
Neutral Evil: Change the clock to a plausible but problematically incorrect time whenever someone fixes it
Chaotic Evil: Make the clock zap the next person who tries to change it

7 Likes

Oh wow you would love to see me at work then. Lol I change all of the clocks myself. I refuse to wait a few days for maintenance to do it.

3 Likes

People coming to work when they are actively sick (coughing, sneezing & sniffling all over the place). If I make it through the week without getting sick it’ll be a miracle.

4 Likes

My hero! :clock1: :superhero:

3 Likes