Pet Peeves Anyone?

Sh*t annoys us, what annoys you?

12 Likes

Hearing the words “umm” or uhh” over the phone.

Sweaty selfies.

Bananas that won’t f*cking peel. lol

16 Likes

People leaving time on the microwave.

People that don’t pick up after themselves.

26 Likes

People who are late and also people that dont pick up after themselves!

10 Likes

Also people who are rude and hateful. I would say I get far more than annoyed at injustice lol.

7 Likes

Really, it drives me nuts. It’s not hard at all to clean up after yourself. Hell, clean as you go. It was instilled in me from a young age – you just put things back where you found them and leave it tidy, simple.

22 Likes

Peel the banana from the bottom, thats how apes do it. Never fails to peel.

18 Likes

Should be a very simple concept, however I have learned that we are typically the minority my friend!

6 Likes

People who do not use salutations in professional emails. I respond to them last.

7 Likes

We probably annoy the shit out of others! :rofl:

6 Likes

Haha don’t hate me!!

13 Likes

Bahaha, me too. I’m terrible at that one!!

2 Likes

Honestly I was just thinking about this yesterday, if I’m not all over EVERYONE in my house there’s random crap everywhere. Frustrating because there’s another adult in the house and I feel like I’m the only one trying to teach this very beneficial habit to my kids. It’s just the only way to live, without things pilling up everywhere.

11 Likes

I read recently when trying to figure out my problem and why I like having things clean that you can’t have an uncluttered mind when you’re literally stepping on piles of debris in your physical life. I stopped apologizing for what I need at that moment! Lol

7 Likes

Oh exactly, I know that’s the reason I need a clean, minimal home. It’s not even that minimal, but you know what I mean I’m assuming lol I can’t think with everything all caddywhompus and crazy

2 Likes

Yessss… :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

1 Like

Saw some dudes about to post then pull back… @JUSTINo @Englishd

2 Likes

Possible “T.M.I.” warning

Wait…don’t men pee standing up all the time? I’ve never sat down to pee before, and I’ve never heard of such a thing, ever.

11 Likes

If talking about me. I was trying to post a pic about my son leaving time on microwave from his breakfast he made but wouldn’t let me load a pic

5 Likes

Tried again just now but Still won’t let me