Photography Through Your Eyes

This group is for those that have a passion for photography such as myself. I’m an amateur photographer since the age of 13 when I received my first Kodak camera. I now own a Nikon D5100 that I bought in 2013. It’s hobby and love of mine, I choose to do more nature and abstract, macro & micro photographs. Showing the beauty of things that are usually unnoticed of everyday life. All photographs are welcome. If you enjoy looking at photographs or taking them yourself, either with your phone, or your very own camera. This forum can be great place to show your love of it or love of others. Please keep this forum appropriate, show kindness, show love. Motivate, compliment each other and affirm each other through photographs of whatever lens is chosen. I am brand new to the community, excited to post more photos from my adventures

29 Likes

Welcome, Grace! Nice idea. Here’s a photo of a tree stump I took on a hike in Colorado one summer…

17 Likes

14 Likes

I like these two of my taken pictures a lot for some weird reason.

16 Likes

Great thread! I’m not an avid photographer but I’d love to see your posts :camera:

Welcome @Gracieloufreebush94! I hope you get as much out of this forum as I do, hope to see you around :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome to the community Grace
Lovely thread …I’m not a photographer but am excited to see all the photos that will be posted here.

2 Likes

Welcome Grace!
Your photos are beautiful!
I encourage you to check out some of the other threads dedicated to pics.
Post your most inspiring photos of nature #4

!Show me a sunset/sunrise pic!

2023/24 Hiking Club (Walking Sober)

4 Likes

Hiya Grace, these photos are sensational. I love pictures, I get more emotion and feeling from the visual than often words.

I shall look forward to seeing some more of your stuff and welcome to the forum!

Here’s a few pics I took that I like…

16 Likes

I used to love photography! I always had a camera in my bag (before phones), and loved the darkroom at school (until they got rid of it :frowning:). I haven’t done any intentional photography lately but here’s a couple that turned out neat.

Welcome :grin:

18 Likes

dogs
Miss these guys

Gold crest smallest bird in uk . flew into our patio window as stunned but flew away later

12 Likes

@Gracieloufreebush94 Wow, stunning photos! LOVE the one with the frozen spiral. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Orchids in Singapore

Bondi beach

Sounds in NZ

17 Likes

Welcome to my side of addiction
That
Is called sobriety

Hang on for a ride. It’s not going to be fun but i nearly promise it will be worth it

Let’s walk
Sober
Together

The Talking Sober Society is a strong army.
We are in this together

2 Likes

Hello, below are some photos taken in different situations and time.

15 Likes

Love when trees are covered in white frost. I wish there were trees that always looked like that. It’s beginning of January here and the tulips are already starting to come out of the ground. Spring is in the air.

4 Likes

Where are you from?

British Columbia Canada

10 Likes

I love all of them, but my favorites are the first two. I love walking outside after a fresh snow fall, it’s peaceful, it’s quiet, everything blanketed in snow. No one wants to go out, so I’m usually by myself enjoying the view.

I also love the umbrellas, just a cool area. I love visuals. Make you feel something!:slight_smile:

2 Likes

I tried so hard on this… Phone photography haha even though I have a nikon D3400! Lol!

3 Likes

17 Likes