Pizza Anyone?

What’s your kinda pizza?

• Chicago Style
  • New York Style
  • Roman Style
  • St. Louis Style
  • I never met a pizza I haven’t enjoyed.

0 voters

8 Likes

Pizza? Really? First thing in the morning? I knew it was you when I saw the title. :joy: :laughing: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Have a great day.
:pray:t2::heart:

5 Likes

Hahaha! You know it Eric!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I don’t know what those styles are, can’t be bothered to google :laughing:

So I’ll just say napoletana :sunglasses: :ok_hand:t2:

@Fury

5 Likes

detroit style! we started the square here

2 Likes

In town, at a small joint they make a BLT pizza. Seriously the best thing I have ever put in my mouth.

2 Likes

but i did select “never met one i didnt like” :+1:

3 Likes

If loving pizza is wrong, I don’t wanna be right.

5 Likes

I can only speak for NYers, but cold pizza in the morning is a delicacy.

9 Likes

I’ve never had any of those, I don’t live in the USA. I do love me some pizza though :yum:

2 Likes

Good choice :+1:

2 Likes

I notice there’s no New Haven style! Admittedly I can only eat GF pizza (thank the good universe there’s a mom and pop shop that slays the gluten free game near me) but my sister is a Connecticut gal, and I gotta say….their pizza is LEGIT.

3 Likes

Thinnest and crispiest possible :pizza:

3 Likes

Hawaiian pizza

3 Likes

I feel like you’d like a good ole New Jersey bar pie Darren! (Well save the whole being in a bar part :joy:)

5 Likes

Looks lush :pizza: :yum:

2 Likes

We must be in totally different parts of Jersey because I never saw a bar pie that looked like that. lol

2 Likes

I know California doesn’t have its own pizza style but we do have the most unique toppings. Weather you agree with some of the more questionable ones is your choice but my question is… why does it have to be one of the "classic styles. Can’t we all just love the pizza for what they are (like different races) Effen great for their individual qualities?
:v::two_hearts::pray:

3 Likes

Central Jersey! Ask for it crispy from Star Tavern in Orange :drooling_face:

2 Likes

I suppose so… but frozen pizza isn’t gonna fly with all the hard core supporters. Haha

1 Like