Planning a relapse

Next time we head to Estero or Cape Coral to visit some old friends, I will get in touch!

1 Like

What is Flagstaff like? Seems like it might be the opposite of Santa Monica.

That would be cool! Iā€™d love thatā€¦!

1 Like

Yes much different than Santa Monica. We are at 7000Ft here and itā€™s Bloody Cold and snow. But so much nicer than the wet New England winters. Itā€™s so Sunny and dry here. Like, I shovel snow in my shorts kind of thing. Wifey likes the seasons and I like the Cali life so we go back and forth. We got some mountains 12000 footers and if you hop on the I 17 and head south for 2 hours you hit Phoenix. But up here we get 4 seasons. Only been here a year so still getting use to it.

I know Woburn and Reading. Sister lives in Winchester and Mom use to teach school in Andover forever. And I grew up in Dracut in the Lowell area. Yuck!!!

I love Maine. Use to be one of my favorite states. Still probably is. I use to go to summer camp back in the 70ā€™s up in South China, Maine on China Lake. Never did see that China Lake Monsterā€¦lol Near Waterville Maine.

1 Like

Hey yā€™all.
Iā€™m 60 years old and a day today. And Iā€™m 20 days sober. I made it!! Yippee!! Thanks you guys for all the wisdom and encouragement. I AM proud of my self this am. @Hvitrafn
And romanticizing about drinking??? I guess that is exactly what I was doing. @aircircle
Really got me thinking.
It wasnā€™t completely different but I had the best time getting a mani pedi with my daughter. @BeBeMe @Leveller
And I owe a lot of it to yā€™all. @anon79808082 you can do it too. Good luck with 61.
@SassyRocks
And I feel so much better this morning after.
@Joules
@CapriciousCapricorn and I donā€™t have to reset my ticker!
A sober birthday was definitely worth it. @Dejavu
@Yoda-Stevie
I Just wanted to personally thank you all. Apparently i can only tag ten of you. Sorry for the ones I missed. I never in my wildest dreams thought it was even remotely possible to celebrate entering my sixties without having a drink.
:pray::heart::partying_face:

9 Likes

So very happy for you and proud for you. What an incredible gift to your self and family!!! I am excited to live my 60s sober!!!

1 Like

Iā€™m 60 years old and a day today. And Iā€™m 20 days sober. I made it!! Yippee!! Thanks for the the wisdom and encouragement.
I Just wanted to personally thank you all. Apparently i can only tag ten of you so Iā€™ll reply personally. I never in my wildest dreams thought it was even remotely possible to celebrate entering my sixties without having a drink.
:pray::heart::partying_face:

6 Likes

Made it through mysixtieth bday. SOBER!! Thanks for your support and help.

2 Likes

Thank you for the support. I made it through my 60th birthday and still sober yippee!!!

20 days of getting better at getting better, each and every day! Better today than you were yesterday and tomorrow better still!

4 Likes

That my friend is friggin amazing keep on going now you can do this I have faith ,

1 Like

Well done and happy 60th! What a wonderful birthday gift to yourself! :tada:

2 Likes

Well done! This put a smile on my face!! Iā€™m proud of you! :blush:

Happy birthday!!

2 Likes

Personally I think everyday we go to bed sober we should be amazed. I for one am so proud of you and Iā€™m sure many will second that. If a lot of us donā€™t stop now we wonā€™t even see sixty. Really, well done my friend.

4 Likes

@Dazercat That is brilliant news Eric, Iā€™m really chuffed for you mate. Well done.:+1:

1 Like

Yay team :smiley:

2 Likes

Your all amazing!
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: