Pod Cast? What's your fave?

I have an hour commute each day so I listen to podcasts like TedTalks Dr.Drew and Marc Maron This American Life Radio Lab and wonder if anyone has any they suggest? Thanks :kissing_smiling_eyes:

Hi HIPPYCHIC! !! Blushing smiley face!!!kmsl

I do a lot of driving myself, the company I work for sends me anywhere along the east coast, Atlanta to Boston mostly and podcasts are a great distraction, my personal favorite is comedy bang bang, laughter is one of the best ways to keep ur mind occupied and off the cravingsā€¦audiobooks are good too if you like to read, Stephen king is a personal inspiration for me because heā€™s kicked a lot of the same habits most of us haveā€¦alcohol, cocaine, and oxycontin. Sobriety podcasts tend to bum me out bc itā€™s the same depressing stories u hear at AA and NA meetings, but if they help you, by all means go for it!

1 Like

I like the ā€œLove what mattersā€ podcast for positive stories, and the Jocko podcast for motivation. I drive a lot for work so lots of listening time.

1 Like

Since Right Now is my go to. Itā€™s great, but pretty brash (which I LOVE!). They are in no way PC so I could see it being triggering to some. But yeah, I love it!

1 Like

I luv audiobooks too. Yes Stephen King is an ultimTe fVe