Podcasts compilation (2018 to present)

The mental illness happy hour is a great recovery podcast.

Might be a woman thing. I’ve listened to him after @Heddy and @VSue mentioned how awesome he was . Meh. I guess that’s why Baskin Robbins has 31 flavors. Not everyone likes pistachio.

I like Mike Rowe’s “The Way I Heard It”, and Amy Brown’s “Love What Matters” (for my softer side:grin:). I listen to the Dave Ramsey Show, and the Jocko Podcast, all for positive motivation.

1 Like

Oh, I like Mike Rowe…I didn’t know he had a show. I’ll check that out.

Ha ha ha. Yes it is a bit scratchy.

Did you hear the one where she interviewed a woman and she kept going ON AND ON about how she had lost weight and exercised? I thought I would punch her after a while. I get it. You’ve got it all together. You’ve lost a lot of weight. You exercise every day. You should now be able to stop drinking. I guess that would make you the perfect human female you bitch. LOL

2 Likes

Lol… hahehahaha :upside_down_face:

I am a podcast newbie, any suggestions on which podcast Android app is good? Thanks!

I have an Android, I downloaded the Podcast Addict app, that’s the only one I’ve tried but it works for me. :smile:

2 Likes

It’s called “the way I heard it”, sorta like Paul Havey’s “The Rest of the Story”

I like Spreaker. Has everything I need, and is super easy to use.

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy: so funny…yes she sure can go on about the same stuff over and over

Just saved this topic. Thx. Its a good one.

1 Like

High Sobriety and Sober Guy are couple I listen to.

2 Likes

Not really a pod cast, But I watch alcohol mastery on you tube, tons of videos he lays it out pretty straight forward.

1 Like

How did u like The Naked Mind? I just bought the book and am waiting to read it. :slight_smile:

Great book! I listened as an audiobook a few months ago and now am reading it.

1 Like

Jocko’s book discipline equals freedom has been a huge help for me.

1 Like

Same here. I read it and listen to it on audio regularly.

The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle is a good read.

2 Likes

Thanks just found the Russell Brand stuff. Love the way it is honest and hilarious

Any good podcast recommendations on addiction? I’ve listened to a lot of the addicted mind podcast, which I highly recommend. Thanks in advance!