Positive for corona virus 😷

Well that’s good to know. I have inhalers. I swear I feel a bit constricted but no fever so I guess I’m just freaking out.

3 Likes

a3a01d71dee83841e0e38b5194d04662-1

2 Likes

Ya don’t worry you will be fine :blush:

2 Likes

Thanks so much for all the kind messages means alot :blush::heart:

4 Likes

How’s your sleep going…? Just curious.

1 Like

I’ll eat whatever I damn well please and if I get sick and start coughing I’ll make sure … I have a better response but I don’t want to wake up suspended. You should stop being a troll though and worry about getting and staying sober.

6 Likes

You should stop making ridiculous comments kidda.

4 Likes

I’m wrecked tired and napping alot but can’t seem to stay asleep for long mostly 3 or 4 hours is the longest I stay asleep

3 Likes

my thoughts are with you mate, have you got other people in the house.

1 Like

I live alone just me and my doggy :rofl::dog2::blush:

1 Like

@Solanaceae… I am hearing that ibuprofen makes it worse. Just in case you are thinking of taking that. My brother in law is an ER doctor and he is the one who told us not to take it. (So much fake news going around drives me crazy) Hope you dont have it!

@Darren_Coakelin Glad you are better!! Hearing stories like this gives me hope because we are all scared here since we have all be exposed to the virus due to my fiance having a patient with it. No symptoms though yet so I think we are good.

1 Like

:rainbow::pray::rainbow::pray::rainbow::pray::rainbow::pray::rainbow::pray::rainbow:

1 Like

Get better soon :+1::muscle:

2 Likes

Glad that you’re doing better🦋

2 Likes

Made a full recovery, got my double negative result for corona virus this morning so I can leave self isolation and venture outside :blush:thanks for all your support

24 Likes

Awesome to hear man happy dance, enjoy :slight_smile:

1 Like

How are you feeling today?

1 Like

Great news! Now get out and get some fresh air. Enjoy!! :blush:

2 Likes

Just tired but overall good ,I’m a little wheezy in my chest but it’s improving quickly, it will take me a few weeks to get my strength back to full but I’m so happy to be out and about again

7 Likes

How long did it last mate and what were your symptoms that led to you getting yourself tested? I’m glad that your okay bud!! :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes