Post photos of your pets #3

OMG, that’s hilarious! :smile::smile::smile: If Sady can do it, everyone can LOL :rofl::+1:t2:

4 Likes

I love it. That’s too funny. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

45 min playtime in the rain this morning. A nice big breakfast topped with cottage cheese (his favorite, goes crazy for it. Has memorized the sound of the container being opened, and will hear it from 10 miles away). A quick stroll in the woods once the rain died off.

So now it’s cozy blanket naps for a bit.

21 Likes

Look who showed up today? I guess she let me take a pic :rofl:

20 Likes

Tanning session by the patio door :sunny:

14 Likes

Pita is a Dachshund/Pomeranian mix and loves to tunnel. And occasionally refuses to leave said tunnel to go for a walk :joy:

20 Likes

I got up this morning and they made themselves at home quickly :joy:

16 Likes

Can you feel her happiness?
:slight_smile:

22 Likes

21 Likes

Is this the little rascal that was attacking your plant???

I love him, he is adorable. I am very drawn to your snake plants.
:herb::heart::dog:

3 Likes

She’s saying “throw it again mom I’m not done!”

1 Like

My dog Gino died yesterday :cry: He was 16 years old and had a great life!

My 3rd year sober is coming up in september and I’m very gratful that I’m able to deal with my feelings instead of drowning them in alcohol. He’s worth every tear I’m crying, pets are awesome :heart:

25 Likes

Very sorry for your loss Heidi. RIP Gino. Beautiful boy. They’re family. :heavy_heart_exclamation: :dog: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

Aww, so sorry, Heidi. He looks like he had a good life with you, and for you. Hugs sweetie.

1 Like

I’m sorry :cry: for your loss @Heidi

1 Like

Yes. That’s one of them. We have 2. They are twins. Almost identical. Thankfully they have grown bored of my plant. Now they are more interested in frogs, lizards and insects in our garden.

Sorry for your loss Heidi. He is in a better place now.

1 Like

Enjoy that rain while you can!!! :nerd_face:

1 Like

Sending love. I lost my buddy Chucho in January and was so grateful to go through his illness and grieve him properly sober. :heartpulse:

1 Like