Post photos of your pets #5

I said it on here like a day ago, but I will say it again:

I freakin’ LOVE cows. Especially baby cows.

Yours are beautiful!

7 Likes

Thank you! I only own the one, the rest of the herd belong to a lovely family. JC Bella was born December 17 2022 during a snow storm. She was frozen to the ground, brought to me to try to save. I kept her in my kitchen. She lost her ears and her tail to frost bite, but I did manage to save her legs. I will keep her alive and happy as long as I possibly can. I am a bit worried about her these days, she was not her normal self the other day but seems better today. I keep my eye on her, she really is adorable. Very loving.

5 Likes

Thank you so much for saving her and taking care of her! I hope she rebounds soon.

4 Likes

@Olivia Minnie wanted to say hi :wave: without all that food in the way :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

20 Likes

Beautiful. Its my guess you have never been burgled. :+1:

3 Likes

This is how Miss Marple wants to spend her days: on me, purring, tamping and sleeping

I read an interesting thread today. Aparently gabapentin is used in humans and animals as well to calm anxiety. Just wanted to share this information here. I use it to calm my cats before a visit to the vet.

11 Likes

We love Bella, did you say in an earlier post she was going to a neighbours to over winter?

1 Like

Aww, sweet girl! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Bedtime :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

19 Likes

Yes she will be on a ranch that can provide water and shelter appropriate for Saskatchewan winters. But I still worry. She has never, since birth, been exposed to our full temperature shift as she was brought up in my home. Then transfered to a field when I broke my leg in May. By then the worst of the weather was done with. Very concerned.

4 Likes

I hope she is ok. It sounds like she couldnt be placed in a better place. You’ll have to keep us updated. :+1:

2 Likes

I have not lol the smallest of the bunch weighs 65 lbs so they’re in for a bad time if they do lol.

2 Likes

Where are my headphones human?

18 Likes

Aww so cozy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

21 Likes

26 Likes

21 Likes

A cow concert!! They came running. I love that!

2 Likes

Flashback Boscoe dec 2021. Look at the puppydog eyes

16 Likes

Looking good Diddles. :blush:
It’s been awhile. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes