Post photos of your pets #5

Doggo transformation. Left is the fox 9 years ago about 6 months after I got him off the street and right is the other day. (He looks like he was judging me hard in the left picture lol)

14 Likes

Boscoe vs wind on todays walk

14 Likes

I feel that Boscoe lol we are having a windy one here as well. I was running into a strong headwind this morning

3 Likes

Ruby’s pose reminded me of this:

13 Likes

15 Likes

I hope Widget will come home soon! Sweet pic.
Hearts for all the pics, running out of Hearts to post.

3 Likes

Velcro Bud, my work partner :dog2:

And I see the Shift button has a cat hair on it, just keeping it real! :rofl:

10 Likes
11 Likes

I’m GRATEFUL my girl Riley has weighed in at 5.8lbs today!! She has hyperthyroidism and has struggled to get above 5lbs!

And this is her wanting her daily meds, no lie, she swallows it whole in a piece of cheese! I’ve had cats who didn’t want to take their meds, so I know how hard it can be. I’m very lucky! :cat2::four_leaf_clover:

14 Likes

So ferocious :laughing:

14 Likes

Im a big chief fan. Hes got so much personality lol

5 Likes

Me comfortably in bed at a reasonable hour giving Boscoe a stern talking to not to wake me the fuck up again tonight…lil bastards lucky hes cute!

14 Likes

What a cutie!! Ruby doesn’t have the symmetry but she has the longing face!!

2 Likes

I finally caught Buddy looking at the camera, the 1st one is what most of his pics look like :heart: :dog2:

14 Likes

The only one for me is you, and you for me
So happy together
— The Turtles

16 Likes

Well that is heartwarming! Look at those pretty pups.

3 Likes

Oh. My. G❤️D.
How fucking cute is that :heart_eyes_cat:

Side thought.
Too bad you couldn’t stuff Tony in there somewhere :smiley_cat:

5 Likes

Thanks!!! They are our joy. Plus the two kitties.

3 Likes

Actually just today Gunny was on the couch and when i called him I realized he was about squishing Tony! They often hang out. Tone loves Gunny’s soft, warm body.

3 Likes

We have a fun new problem. Daisy chases poor old Minnie around the house at 3 am to snuggle with her. But Minnie doesn’t like it. So one of us is up at 3 am :grimacing: @Cjp now on most nights kicking Daisy out of our bedroom and closing the door. And when I get up in the morning Daisy is patiently waiting for Minnie on the other side of the door and follows her to the back door bashing her head into her.
Got to live our pets.

6 Likes