Post photos of your pets #5

6 Likes

10 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Too funny and cute — can’t spend any time away from you.

2 Likes

Thanks!!! My sweet group is my treat. And pub mix, too. Zero nutritional value but darned good!

2 Likes

Our Penny died last summer, so we waited and then rescued Willow. She’s a bit troubled but worth the effort. Maybe like me?

18 Likes

Ah! I remember your Penny. Welcome Willow and welcome back to you good sir! :wave:t3:

5 Likes

17 Likes

@Alejandro here is the pet thread.
Puppies welcome.

@Dazercat sweet precious Minnie :heart::heart::heart:

@Brian1965uk nice to see you and your Willow.

4 Likes

Thank you @Alisa !

2 Likes

hey therebeveryone, these 2 are my new dogs, 1 month old, brother and sister, their mother is a siberian husly amd their father is a gran dane.
Havent named them yet, i heard that they grow a lot, but well see

19 Likes

So adorable :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Uploading: IMG_7748.jpeg…

Delilah
17yrs 6.5 months old♥️

15 Likes

The Reunion!!! I’ve missed these guys hardcore :dog::heart: Ready to take them walking in the morning time

15 Likes

I think they are happy to have their walks back

14 Likes

Lupe post walk and wanting some love.

17 Likes

18 Likes

This is Boscoe after coming home from a day playing at grandmas (they have 4 dogs to play with)

Wound up…

Passed out…

Waiting for me to say “lets go to bed”

17 Likes

So, the place we are moving to is doggie central. One neighbor had two adorable dachshunds (one is a bit yappy but okay) and the other side had the biggest labs I’ve ever seen. All super friendly. The labs just had a litter of puppies and I can’t wait to share pics!!! They haven’t been outside yet. Lupe has to make friends. It’s going to be fine (I’m telling myself that!).

9 Likes

Looks like they missed you, too!

1 Like

Hey Rosa :wave:

Baby girl is gorgeous! :heart: I saw her picture and your comment, and just wondered if she’s still having tummy issues? You mentioned it’s not the first time she’s had tummy trouble like that. I wonder, would it be worth a trip to the vet to make sure there is nothing underlying there? See if they can shed any light on why her tummy isn’t great.

I hope she is feeling better now though. She’s a beauty :heart_eyes:

3 Likes