Post photos of your pets!

I’m so sorry, AyBee. I know it’s hard. Thinking of you :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

So sorry for your loss. :heart:

1 Like

Thinking of you!
:crying_cat_face::crying_cat_face::crying_cat_face:

1 Like

Damn. I am SO sorry to hear this news, hugs to you and your family my friend! :heart:

1 Like

RIP Samsquanch :heart: such a cute fluffy characterful kitty

1 Like

Oh more sad news, I’m not an expert but 13 sounds like a good age for a sheep? Sign of a happy life I’m sure :heart:

So Sorry to hear my friend. My thoughts are with you and yours.:hugs:

2 Likes

So sorry Aybee. I know it is hard since you cared for him so deeply.

1 Like

So sorry to hear this, my thoughts are with you

1 Like

I am heartbroken for you. Samsquash was loved by a lot of us here too. Thank you for sharing him with us. I have no doubt he’s happily watching over you now.

2 Likes

Oh shit, what news. I wish him the most comfortable & smooth last days :heart: stay strong and sober :muscle:

Im sorry i just scrolled down to hear he is gone :cry:
@dot.dot.dot im so sorry for you loosing a good friend. Remember the furry ones all go to heaven :purple_heart::rainbow:

2 Likes

I’m very sorry for your loss. It’s never easy.

1 Like

@dot.dot.dot, i know your in pain now. Your kitty kat guards you and your sobriety. I hope youll manage through it not using.
Almost a year a go we had to let our dear old boy go. He was sick and suffering. I grieved like hell and boozed like hell. But actually i was able to grieve and honor his memory only afterwards sober. He s at the same place with sammi, not chasing him though… in these pictures he made his last walk with me, my daughter & daughters friend. And the other, with my son before going to the vet for the last time…

You and,sammi are in my thoughts, hugs

5 Likes

I am so sorry for your loss, AyBee. Losing a pet is so hard, they truly are family. It’s obvious that Samsquantch was very much loved in his time here, treasure the good times.

1 Like

Nice evening for chasing the ball in the fields on Monday! Lots of mud to clean up after… (there is grass out there, I swear!)

9 Likes

I can not tell you what this dog means to me. Leo has been my rock through this entire chaos filled adventure I’ve been on…he’s a 10 year old rescue from Louisiana who we got when he was 6 months old. I fully trained him. He’s my wing man, my best friend and just became a certified service dog. When I was hospitalized for my cirrhosis, he was at the foot of my bed day in day out. The nurses knew him by name and when I’d wake up to his whistling voice I’d find him in a different wing visiting other patients. He came with me to detox and ate like a king. He laid at my feet through my puking bits, the days I couldn’t get out of bed, through all the doctor visits and sat in the waiting room during my many procedures. He was there when the doctors diagnosed me, when I was crying during our education seminar for liver transplants, meeting the surgeons, greeting the survivors and touring the hospital. Dogs truly are a God send. Leo has done for me more than he’ll ever know. He is a huge part of my recovery and I will continue to remind him everyday with lots of turkey and treats :heart::blush:

13 Likes

Aww. Sending loves and hugs. He knows he was loved :hearts:

I get the best gifts :joy:

13 Likes

I dare not imagine where I would be in my recovery if Gunny didn’t come into my life. With zero training, she senses when I am feeling anxious and comes automatically to me. I truly feel God put her in my life 7 months into my recovery to make sure I made it to one year clean and then beyond. I can’t fathom my life without her in it.

15 Likes

Heres my two kids. They’re brothers from the same mother. Jackson (Jax) the ginger & Kylo (aka kylo-ren) lol.

19 Likes