Post photos of your pets!

Aww, so sorry for your loss, he’s beautiful. They sure do take a piece of us with them when they go, hugs! :heart:

this dude knocked over the treat bin and ate all of the treats. ALL OF THEM!
The day after his 7th bday, he proves he can still be a jerk.

17 Likes

the little girl dog is being eextra needy this week.

17 Likes

Here’s a shot of our little explorer, Pumpkin. After we make our bed in the morning, she likes to hide between and behind the pillows.

16 Likes

Maximus P. Maxwell: derp meister extraordinaire

12 Likes

11 Likes

Blade: The Cockroach Hunter

15 Likes

Awww, momma cuddles!!! I just love those 2!

2 Likes

I love yours!

1 Like

Ya. I don’t blame him.

Pumpkin

16 Likes

My buddy Haru

14 Likes

What a sweet face. So hard to lose a friend <3

Had to take El Jefe (Chief) to the vet today, double ear infection (he’s not hurting, just itchy ears!)

A week of eardrops and he’ll be right as rain :smiley:

Tons of snacks for him today, a trip to the park, laying in the sun, and cuddle time in his favorite blanket have him feeling better already.

Speaking of ears, have a look at those bad boys. I reckon he’ll eventually learn to use them to fly.

inline

15 Likes

Went hard at the park today…

16 Likes

So very excited to bring this little lady home today! Previous owners needed to re-home her due to some aggressive behavior from their other dog, and I just happened to be looking. It helps I work with the previous owners sister.

Hopefully, her wounds heal quickly, and her coat thickens back up. Regardless, she’s such a little cutie. So happy to have this face to see every day.

15 Likes

What a Cutie :heart_eyes: French Bulldog? What’s her name? I’m sure she’ll settle in nicely in no time :hugs:

Yeah, she’s a Frenchie. Named her Jett, after Joan Jett. I like naming pets after musicians I like.

5 Likes

Love Jett :+1:t3: I like creative, unusual names for pets. Did you get a towel or scrap of fabric from her old house to put in her crate tonight? If not try one of your old t-shirts (like from the laundry bin) something with your scent on it. It may comfort her

No cloth from the previous owner…going to throw today’s shirt, since it has her previous owners scent, and another of mine in there.

1 Like