Post photos of your pets!

Perfect! Tonight will be a tough one for her, hang in there. We’ve brought home numerous puppies over the years. From Great Danes to Dachshunds, to our current two English Bulldogs. Many times we’ve left them in a crate on the opposite side of the house (and not gonna lie) sometimes we’ve buckled & scooped a few up & carried them back to our bed :joy: Good luck tonight!

1 Like

It is late, we are sleeps…

12 Likes

My daughter, Emily, and husband, moved to Denver in January, and her dog Teddy (very big, very goofy Chocolate Lab - just over 1 yr) was a big part of our lives before she moved. I have to say he loved his Grandpa - we spoiled him a LOT - took him to the dog park, gave him lots of treats, all things that grandparents are supposed to do… anyway (to my point), when we visited Teddy (Emily and her husband were there too…) in Denver last month, we brought him a tshirt that I wore to bed every night for a week. He still drags it around with him all over her apartment. She sends us pictures of him with that shirt all the time. Here’s a picture of Teddy in the dog park when we were there last month.

15 Likes

Awwww what a cute gift for Teddy! I bet he really loved it. He’s a great looking dog :heart_eyes: We had a chocolate lab for about five years. Named her, Milkdud.

P.S. Love Denver!! I went to the University of Denver. Beautiful city, breathtaking scenery!

1 Like

We loved our visit there - did everything: whitewater rafting, drives up in the mountains, Rockies game one night, Wings over the Rockies Air/Space museum, tour of Buckley AFB, lots of brunches and good dinners, etc…I would not rule out moving there in retirement one day.

4 Likes

You guys know this is my favorite thread, right?

5 Likes

He will be better soon :slight_smile: thankfully it doesn’t hurt him, just more of a nuisance than anything. Thanks for the well wishes!

1 Like

Somebody finally broke his favorite ball today, he left me some love to clean up lol

7 Likes

Mine also!

1 Like

That is a beautiful horse! Nice photo

1 Like

Congrats! Lovely looking girl. If I hadn’t gotten a Boston, I would’ve gotten a French – great companions. Very goofy and fun, like Bostons are. They just LOVE playtime. Chief has a few Frenchie pals at the dog park.

Thanks! I’ve always wanted a Frenchie, and to be able to have her, and get her out of a bad situation at the same time, is double awesome.

2 Likes

First night in the bag. I gave the “cage” command, and she stubbornly would not leave my bed. So, I let her sleep up there all night. She was restless at first, but ended up sleeping the majority of the night.

3 Likes

In my experience it takes about 2 weeks for a dog to acclimate to a new home with new surroundings and new rules.
Glad you were able to be of help to an animal in need.

1 Like

Gunter on the hunt for bugs

9 Likes

Nothing wrong with that :hugs: Tonight will be less restless for her. Enjoy today & showing her all around her new home :footprints::paw_prints:

Done hunting now he’s being captain snuggle

14 Likes

Yes! Can’t forget his time with Hanoi Rocks!

2 Likes

Car rides make me very happy!

11 Likes

My cat binx is creepy AF at the top of the staircase at our new house, when it’s dark it just looks like floating green glowing eyes…

11 Likes