Post photos of your pets!

I want goat photos, too. Lol

2 Likes

My brother and his girlfriendā€™s pug, Ronnie. They work a lot so I hang with him most days Iā€™m home.

14 Likes

I do, they sure are! I got her when she was born as my sisterā€™s cat had kittens after getting out one night. She was all dark and had one light spot across her face, my ex called her shitstain because it looked like a poo streak but I loved her. Then she turned out to be gorgeous! My coon I rescued when he was a year old. Love them all to pieces!

this is by far, my favorite picture of your Duppy!!!

11 Likes

Bahaha!!! The cone of shame!!! Poor guy, take him camping for a week just to come home and have him cut open and not able to play for what seemed like forever. God heā€™s cute!

1 Like

Nice to see a post from you @Bexsteroonie. Hope to see you here more.

Ah yes, the cone of purgatory.

1 Like

Caught red-handed stealing the blankets to build a nest and to suck onā€¦again. No idea why he likes sucking on blankets so much. Heā€™s my weird little guy and I love him for it.

12 Likes

3 of 4 of my babies number 4 is an outsider(and yes I have a pair of twin brothers)

11 Likes

Cat jerk Marlin. Copping a feel.

12 Likes

My friends had a Boston who buried herself in blankets and sucked on them. No idea what thatā€™s all about either, but maybe a breed thing? :dog:

2 Likes

Aww! That sweet, cone-encased face says so much!

My favorite niece is visiting

15 Likes

Its hot!

11 Likes

He passed away last weekā€¦this was taken 2 days before.

13 Likes

I am so sorry for your loss! Such a sweet face with soulful eyes. Hugs to you :hugs:

Iā€™m so sorry for your loss :frowning:ļø
The only thing that brings me some consolation when my beloved dog died was that I was able to give her a good life while she was here. Itā€™s been more than 2 years and itā€™s still hard.

The behavior of suckling blankets is associated with early weaning. My dog sometimes nurses in his sleep, but has never nursed on blankets.

2 Likes

I am so sorry for your loss. My heart goes out to you.

This is our new girl, Pumpkin. She and her siblings were rescues. A friend fostered them after someone found them in a dumpster, at just hours old. Sheā€™s about 9 weeks old now. Weā€™ve had her a week. (Additionally, she also nurses on blankets. She never had that bonding experience with her mother.) She and her big brother (Prince) are slowly getting used to each other. He has limited patience with her, but he knows how to use the cat door to the patio. :slight_smile:

19 Likes