Post photos of your pets!

The fire hose material itself is very durable. The problem is he gets his teeth under the stitching at either end. Over the course of a day or so, he undoes all the stitching thread by thread, and eventually…stuffing everywhere.

Aside from the cost to lifespan ratio of the toys being unfavorable, I dont care. My only concern is that he eats the stuffing/string, which can potentially plug up their intestines and be life-threatening.

1 Like

Yes! I was going to suggest antlers! They are awesome for the dogs teeth. We give our guys antlers and Bully Horns which come from water buffalo.(not bully STICKS which are bull penises) They stink to high heaven when they’re chewing but provide a real challenge, plus they are ingest-able unlike plastic toys.

1 Like

Winston got blood drawn at the vet today. I hear he was a very good boy, this was his first visit where he got xanax beforehand so we weren’t sure how it would go. It still took three adults to restrain this 35 pound wonderpup.

9 Likes

I have Dexter (aged 3) and Mickey (14) who are loving more long walks since I’ve been sober!

13 Likes

Is dexter the pittie?? :heart_eyes:

He’s a staffy unfortunately we aren’t allowed pits in the UK :pensive:

2 Likes

He looks similar to my Bella!

10 Likes

Aww cute Dexter would loooove her :heart_eyes:

Does he like to cuddle with other dogs? Bella tries to sleep as close as possible to all dogs and people lol

My 3 crazy kitties. Sky, Pancake and Norma Jean :paw_prints:

11 Likes

Coffee mug Emily gave me for father’s day: pictures of Teddy!

5 Likes

Is pancake the middle one? Her eyes are saying “I give 0 fucks”

1 Like

I find Kongs to work well for my power chewers. I get the black ones. Plug the end with peanut butter then fill it with dog treats and chicken broth. Freeze it and then seal with yogurt and freeze again. Haven’t destroyed on yet. I prefer to feed raw bones, but they are hard to come by. A locker back home would sell them to me, but can’t find any around here. Otherwise they are old and not interester in toys aside from tennis balls. I also make my own pup cups and freeze them, but then again I’m kind of a cooking nerd.

1 Like

![C8B8BCE1-F26B-4884-A58F-DA10B1D4579B|374x500](upload://nKHDxmYW4tfbKbMvPdpI:slight_smile: KmZaY.jpeg)

This is Duke- protector of tiny humans and lover of water :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Yes never really had the chance to sleep next to other dogs as he lives with my ex partner, he always used to sleep between us though and he snores so bad !

Yes, Pancake is my youngest sons, hence the name. Lol. He’s the definition of a scaredy cat!

My Gibson & Lennon. They give me so much more than I could ever give them.

9 Likes

I miss this little buddy so much! Were travelling and he’s staying with our family friends. And I miss him so much. I’ve cried pretty much every day. He’s amazing and adorable and I love him.

9 Likes

Oh…my…god… I am so jealous hahaha!!! HOW CUTE IS THAT!!!:scream:

1 Like

This is Piper. My baby who is not so much of a baby anymore. She is 12 years old :neutral_face: Lol of course she had to move out with me!:slight_smile: I think shes just as happy here. :slight_smile:

7 Likes