Post photos of your pets!

Oh wow she really does! What a cute kitty <3

Yeah! We both have! :heart_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I agree 100%! :sparkling_heart:

lovely doggos…so jealous

They’re the best :heart: The big fluffy one was my dads. My parents “adopted” him without researching the breed at all and after 13 days were going to “free to a good home” him in the newspaper. Uhh, hello mother, father. Fervent rescue daughter here. Never do that :rofl: We ended up with him and several training classes and 3 years later he’s a pretty good dog. The velvet hippo pibbles are all local rescues but after 3 my husband put his foot down and said enough :joy: I just can’t say no to these faces :heart_eyes:

Tried drinking a sugary drink. Dumped it out after this photo since it didnt agree with me but I think my dog wanted it instead! Lol.

I can’t have a dog myself right now but everytime I visit my parents I get to hang out with gino. He’s a old but vey good boy. I wish you all a happy, sober weekend!

This is Sandy. He was my best friend for almost 16 years. I miss him terribly.

Scott, his face is adorable! What kind of dog was he?

He was a Sheltie - Shetland Sheepdog is the full name of the breed. I think one day I’ll get another dog but I’m not ready yet.

My cat loving his new hat :joy:

Brutus nose y’all are all working to improve your lives!

This is our Bodega cat. I love him :heart_eyes_cat:I don’t trust a Bodega that doesn’t have a cat…period :joy_cat:

My old girl wanted to paint today too!!

Oh no! Haha!

Dude, happy birthday!!!

I want to steal her😍

I don’t blame you, she is beautiful! Quirky but beautiful and cuddly-I just love her!

Tug says it is time to wake up and take him and penguin to the beach.

#YurtingAtTheBeach