He looks adorable!! I love this pose lol

1 Like

Thanks. He’s kind of a hambone.

1 Like

This is my hedgehog named Peter Quill, a.k.a. StarLord

23 Likes

StarLord takes baths

19 Likes

And this is my cat Dylie. I named her after a friend of mine who committed suicide, i found her less than a month later. She is the princess of the household.

13 Likes

Like I said, shes the princess of the house

11 Likes

Does she get along with the hedgehog? I can only imagine the shenanigans at your house, lol.

Omg. :rofl: That is wonderful on so many levels. :heart: :+1:

May Peter’s days be long and filled with delight.

1 Like

We’re working on making them friends. My cat doesnt really care for the hedgie, but she doesnt hate him either. She just prefers to be left alone. I did however get her to give him a ride on her back the other day… only for a minute though or i would have gotten a pic!
They do lay on the couch together though!

10 Likes

Thanks, he has quite the life now. I adopted him from a coworker who couldnt really take care of him. Im always trying to rescue animals, my poor fiance is waiting for me to come home with a litter one day lol

3 Likes

taken in a 3 week old kitten who was abandoned, he has to be bottle fed and is keeping me very busy which I need. He might be the thing that saves me

19 Likes

He will lick your tears when you cry (from happiness I hope). He already saved you! Good for both of you. Kittens are the best. Tell us his name. I have read somewhere that tuxedo cats tend to be very smart. This post sounds incoherent but I swear I am just tired, not drunk. Lol.

2 Likes

Such a beautiful picture.

1 Like

PepperJack

18 Likes

Brodhi wanted in on the mullet action too😂

12 Likes

11 Likes

That is hilarious! Peter quill…

1 Like