Post photos of your pets!

He has me well trained

2 Likes

This boy is highly unimpressed that I took his brand new toy to photograph the destruction caused in a matter of minutesā€¦and itā€™s supposed to be ā€œindustructableā€ā€¦but that face!!:laughing:

9 Likes

Why you touching my stuffā€¦lol

Puppies are so awesome. My mini wienie just turned one and heā€™s such a lovebugšŸ˜

My biggest emotional supportšŸ–¤

17 Likes

This is my dog Jackson. Heā€™s really my parents dog. We got him when I was still living with my parents. Since then my fiancĆ© and I moved out & cannot have a dog. So he still lives with my parents, but make no mistake, hes still my little boy. Whenever I go home, he cuddles up next to me & gives me all the loving. Hes a giant cuddle bug.
This picture was taken while I was sleepong. He always used to sleep in my bed with me and cuddle. Most often he would be the little spoon and i could drape my arm over him like a stuffed animal. But sometimes like this he would lay up by my chest and put his paw on my heart.

15 Likes

Those eyes! Gorgeous!

1 Like

He was confused by the first snow this year at first, this was quickly replaced by joy and frolicking in it. Winter has officially arrived in Maine!

10 Likes

When my dog sees this she is going to freak. She LOVES jumping in snow! Snow day for the kids!

7 Likes

I donā€™t have a pet, butā€¦

11 Likes

Jax he is a begger

6 Likes

My Pica! Only about 4 poundsā€¦

8 Likes

Ok 1 moreā€¦ donā€™t mind mess we were in the middle of moving outā€¦and Pica wanted all her toys where she could see themā€¦:slight_smile:ļø

12 Likes

Awesome! Are you near Maine too?

So love this face! And he loves his snow!!

7 Likes

Upstate New York!

1 Like

Where in New York? Im in NY too & we just got our first snow!

Thank you! Actually, no pit in there. His DNA test said Newfoundland, rottweiler, German pointer and collie. I see aspects off all of those in him. Heā€™s a real character. My daughter suggested that name :slight_smile: My other dog is Heidelberg, but we just call him Berg (photo below. He has pit and Jack Russell).

Weā€™ve always had a thing for off-the-wall pet names. I had a cat named Spatz and another named Linus as a kid lol

11 Likes

Rough life!

10 Likes

16 Likes